Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Business Analytics in Life Sciences" report to their offering.
The drastic increase in the number of clinical trials performed worldwide is leading to a sharp rise in R&D expenditure incurred by life sciences companies. To overcome this challenge, companies are targeting clinical trials to achieve higher efficiencies, which will bring new drugs faster to market and reduce R&D cost burden.
The solution lies in the technology revamp of future clinical trials, which is driven by implementation of effective business analytics solutions, the commoditization of hardware components, and the rise of Internet technologies offering big data analytics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Executive Summary
2. Current Challenges in Clinical Trials
- Current Challenges
- Fallacies of Traditional Patient Recruitment Methods
3. EHR Data-driven Approaches to Address Challenges in Clinical Trials
- EHR Data Use Cases are Expected to Evolve
- EHR4CR Initiative in Europe Promotes Patient Data Usage in Trials
- 3 Backbones of a Successful Data-driven Approach to Clinical Trials
- The UK is a Forerunner in Terms of Enabling Access to its National EHR Database for Clinical Research Purposes
4. Life Sciences Companies Turn to BA Solutions as Number of Clinical Trials Increase Drastically
- Number of Clinical Studies has Increased Drastically - Only to Add Complexity and Costs
- Trial Sponsors are Targeting Clinical Trials for Efficiency Gains
5. Role of BA in Future Trials
- Key BA Applications for Clinical Trials
- BA Solutions have Moved beyond KPI Dashboards
- Evolution of Infrastructure Components and Data Repositories has Led to New BI Functionalities
- Internet and Database Companies have Created New Repositories for Unstructured Data Management
- BI Tools are Empowering Business and End Users
- Advanced Analytics is not just Interactive Displays of Information
- Future of Clinical Trials will Focus on Cost and Process Optimisation
- Comparative Analysis of Key Vendors in BA for Life Sciences
6. Recommendations for Enterprises and Vendors
- Recommendations for Enterprises
- Recommendations for Vendors
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ppnx2/business
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161122005710/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 22/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.