NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
This report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Colombia. It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis.
In 2015, the population of Colombia was approximately 48.2 million, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.2%, over the 2008-2015 period. The value of the pharmaceutical market was estimated at $5 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $7.1 billion by 2020, increasing at a projected CAGR of 7.3%.
The positive trends in the healthcare market of Colombia can be attributed primarily to -
- Increasing awareness of health and well-being in society
- Increasing affordability and compliance
- A strategic move by the Colombian government towards compulsory health insurance
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Colombia, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Tecnoquimicas, Pfizer, Merck, Roche and Procaps.
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with details of the reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and market authorization processes for new drug and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure, and healthcare expenditures
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Colombia healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Colombia's healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors' performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04353814-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
For more information:
Last updated on: 24/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.