Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma - The Perspective in 2015 of 257 Neurological Patient Groups" report to their offering.
This report is based on the findings of a November 2015-January 2016 survey exploring the views of 257 neurological patient groups worldwide. The report provides feedback on the corporate reputation of the pharma industry during 2015, from the perspective of these patient groups, as well as the performance of 29 pharma companies for six key indicators that influence corporate reputation. Results are compared with those of the previous year.
The report also offers, as a case study survey responses from one Israeli company, Teva. Teva explains what they are doing on the subject of global patient centricity, and comment about their relationships with patient groups.
I think that fair pricing is very important, combined with high quality. In other words, a balance between quality and price.
National Belgium-based patient group specializing in a neurological condition
Profiles Of the 29 Companies, According To the Neurological Patient Groups Familiar with These Companies, or Have Worked With Them
Each profile contains
Company Background Information
- Annual revenue (latest-available year), comprising amount in currency, as quoted by the profiled company itself. Increase in revenue over the previous year or decrease in revenue.
- The profiled company's main treatment subject areas (and areas of R&D).
- A mission statement from the profiled company.
How the Company Has Performed At Six Indicators of Corporate Reputation
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation in 2015, according to the neurological patient groups familiar with the company.
- The profiled company's performance at the six indicators of corporate reputation, according to the neurological patient groups that have worked with the company.
- How the profiled company performed among neurological patient groups for different countries/regions, compared with the company's global averages for neurological patient groups in 2015.
How the Company Ranks For Corporate Reputation Compared With Other Companies
- The profiled company's rankings among neurological patient groups in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 28 other companies.
- The profiled company's rankings worldwide in 2015 for the six indicators of corporate reputation, compared with 47 other companies.
- Biogen Idec
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck & Co
- Merck KGaA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh4qmf/the_corporate
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161129006185/en/Business Wire
Last updated on: 29/11/2016
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.