Healthcare Education Services Arrange Investigator Meetings at a Favourable Cost Compared to Other Traditional Providers
Healthcare Education Services is an experienced, professional team that understands the pharmaceutical industry and its clinical trials. Healthcare is equipped to assist the successful launch of pharmaceutical clinical trials. Healthcare plans and delivers first class investigator meetings at a favourable cost compared to other traditional providers.
To achieve success at client investigator meetings Healthcare:
- Works with their client to plan the meeting from start to finish
- Liaises with their client to issue meeting correspondence
- Manages the venue arrangements including catering and room hire
- Co-ordinates the collection of presenters' slides
- Provides audiovisual management including PowerPoint slide show
- Manages the meeting onsite before, during and post-event Healthcare Education Services in-house design team
- Creates branding for the investigator meeting
- Develops a full colour 'Healthcare' workbook including all the slides presented at the meeting
- Typeset and prints meeting materials including name badges and place cards, workbooks and directional signage
- Client meetings can be held on-site or at an easily accessible central location
- Post-meeting reference material can be provided
The team at Healthcare Education Services is hugely experienced, efficient and able with backgrounds in business, medicine, science and conference management. Healthcare works with their clients to provide a high level of service to the excellent standards they expect and at a cost thatâ€™s attractive compared to other providers that usually be considered.About Healthcare Education Services
Healthcare is a specialist medical education agency with a first class reputation for high quality medical education program. Founded in 1979 to provide therapeutic training to the pharmaceutical and related industries, Healthcare has built upon its scientific and therapeutic heritage to create a company that can fully meet the educational needs of todayâ€™s pharmaceutical industry. The Healthcare team offers a wealth of experience from the scientific, medical, pharmaceutical industry and conference management sectors, and is supported by a highly skilled graphics department.
Healthcare has excellent opinion leader contacts, clinical expertise and understanding of product lifecycle activities to provide an effective interface between faculty and client. Our comprehensive faculty resources and valued reputation within the industry benefit our clients, enabling them to build effective working relationships that are vital to the successful clinical development products and their subsequent marketing.
For more information:Editor's DetailsSandra Church
Healthcare Education Serviceshttp://www.healthcare-ed.com
00 44 1727 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on: 18/06/2012