Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/227l3n/treatmenttrends) has announced the addition of Decision Resources, Inc's new report "TreatmentTrends®: Glomerulonephritis 2011" to their offering.
The TreatmentTrends®: Glomerulonephritis report is a syndicated project designed to better understand the nephrologists' management of the various types of glomerulonephritis. A total of 100 Nephrologists are included in the sample time frame. As well, 5 qualitative interviews with physicians managing >100 glomerulonephritis patients were performed. The internet survey was fielded December 7 - 8, 2011
Key Topics Covered:
- Background, Recent Market News, Methods, and Objectives
- Executive Summary
- Physician Demographics
- Glomerulonephritis Patient Populations and Unmet Need
- Current Diagnosis Patterns in Glomerulonephritis
- Current Treatment Patterns in Glomerulonephritis
- FSGS-Specific Treatment Patterns
- IMGN-Specific Treatment Patterns
- IgA Nephropathy-Specific Treatment Patterns
- Future Treatment for Glomerulonephritis
- Patient Estimates
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/227l3n/treatmenttrends
Source: Decision Resources, IncBusiness Wire
Last updated on: 12/10/2012
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.