- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager / Central London - Gain Centralized Procedure experience as you take the strategic lead for EU Projects
This is a great regulatory position where projects are varied and cover all stages of the life cycle from the start of development, through all clinical phases and to Centralised filings If you wish to apply for this role send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on
- Regulatory Senior Manager or Associate Director *** Are you willing to move to be on an exciting pipe with high value assets as EU Lead?
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- EU Regulatory Affairs Program Manager
The program manager position will cover pediatric and adult programs in hematological malignancies and be responsible for the regulatory strategic and operational management. The role will report to the regulatory iPODD (innovative Pediatric Oncology Drug Development) franchise head. ...
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to take responsibility for their EU regulatory affairs
- Pharmacovigilance Snr Manager or Associate Director - Take the lead in a new PV/QA Initiative - Great Salary, Bonus & full Re-location Package
This role can be positioned at either Snr Manager or Associate Director level and comes with a great salary, bonus and full relocation package available where necessary. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Bio "Snr Manager" - Global CMC role that covers all phases of development - Expanding company with great opportunities
This organisation has a fantastic portfolio of products in development so you will have a great platform from which to take the lead in your projects. Based in Brussels, Belgium you will be working from the EU headquarters in a role that covers all major regions. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Manager\Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager\Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
We are working in partnership with a global CRO, who are currently looking to fill four Regulatory Affairs Managers/ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager positions to work from their Surrey office or work from home. This company is recognised around the globe as the leader in clinical research and specialises in a wide range of therapeutic areas, including Paediatrics, Oncology and Immunology.
- Regulatory Affairs Snr Manager and Associate Director Roles - The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam) – Strategic roles for EU & Row markets
These roles come with a great salary, a full re-location package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment here there is a good atmosphere between colleagues and where people are always respectful and helpful. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting reference number noted above all Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
As a line manager you will play an integral part in the company’s global regulatory strategy by way of managing the regulatory affairs group in providing regulatory resource, expertise and regulatory deliverables for clinical development projects (Phases I-III). A challenging role requiring an able, natural communicator and organiser to provide senior management with clear strategic clinical development regulatory advice and services.
- OPTION Belgium * * * Global Regulatory Leader for major biotechnology company *** Beat the downturn***high salaries plus relocation
OPTION Belgium * * * Global Regulatory Leader for major biotechnology company *** Beat the downturn, low tax rate and high salaries plus relocation There are three good reasons to consider this opportunity are in the advert, please click to read more. To apply for this position please contact me, Matt Greig or Theo Moore on +44(0)207 801 3384 or by email to Theo@advregulatory.com also I can be contact out of working hours seven days a week on +44 (0) 7918 195 166