- SAS programmer II – Global CRO, UK – South East
SAS Programmer – An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a mid-sized global CRO for an ambitious SAS programmer with 1 years+ experience. You will be joining a company that can offer you international exposure and the opportunity to work on some of the industry’s most prolific studies. Ideal for the candidate that is looking to propel their career forward, with progression at the forefront of their mind.
Contact Nick@peoplewithchemistry.com for further information
- Senior SAS Programmer – Global CRO – UK, home based
One of the world leading CRO’s are looking for experienced SAS Programmers to come in and support global programming activities taking on project lead responsibilities. An exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading CRO’s offering award winning training and development which will only help progress your career forward.
Get in touch with Nick@peoplewithchemistry.com for more details
- Contract Home-based SAS Programmer
SEC Pharma is currently recruiting for 15 CONTRACT SAS Programmers for a leading organisation.
As an expert in your field, you should provide advanced level of SAS programming activities for the monitoring, reporting, and analysis of clinical trials and will deliver against the overall protocol timelines and quality goals within the study teams.
- Statistical Programming, Manger
Manager (Principal) Statistical Programmer
Manage a team of Statistical Programming (SP) staff, including hiring, training, and supervising department members.
Develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs.
Organize and allocate resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines. Serve as lead statistical programmer on projects. This role is Office based or Part Office based in Warsaw, Poland
- Senior Statistical Programmer Level I or II
* You will be employed by Chiltern and work 100% dedicated for one client, a global pharmaceutical company, * Office based in Slough or Edinburgh, UK or Leiden, Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany or Madrid, Spain or home based anywhere in EU, * Fluent in English language and the relevant country language (both verbal and written), * Candidates must have the legal authorisation to work in the relevant country
- Senior Pharma Statistician – Contract or Perm – Office or Home based
Really exciting role for someone that wants to take the next step and challenge their career in extremely competitive and advanced environment with a group of individuals that are changing the Biometrics market. This job role offers extremely competitive pay packages for people that have the ability to influence their environment and make a strong positive impact whilst hitting the group running.
- Senior Statistical Programmer
Senior Statistical Programmer required for global clinical research organization.
- Senior Statistical Programmer - 6 Month Contract - Swindon
Senior Statistical Programmer - 6 Month Contract - Swindon
Optimus Search are currently recruiting for an experienced statistical programmer to be based in Swindon.
* Participate in CRF design, database review, data management plan, data review, data validation procedures, and review of data listings.
* Design, develop, implement, and maintain software for the monitoring of ongoing studies, reporting, and analysis of clinical trials. ...
- Statistical Programmer
Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is looking for a Statistical Programmer for a Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
Core responsibilities include:
Responsibility for delivery of the...
- Senior Director, Statistical Programming
SENIOR DIRECTOR, STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING
Our client, a leading CRO is seeking a Senior Director to lead a team of Programmers across multiple locations. In this role you will have full responsibility for global statistical and programming activities, supporting project teams, managing programmers, resource allocation and formulating strategy to improve programming productivity and quality of deliverables. ...