- New Regulatory Medical Writer Positions - PARIS, UNITED KINGDOM AND SOUTH AFRICA
At Just Pharma we are currently assisting a number of global clients in the pharmaceutical sector in their search for a experienced Medical Writer, who are offering an extremely competitive salary and benefits.
- Medical Writer (Regulatory) - HOME BASED
Home based (Across EMEA), however may consider US candidates AS WELL!!
- ***** Medical Device experience essential
- 2/3 stage interview (As home based Tc s potential Skype)
- Package includes life insurance (3x salary) / AXA PP Healthcare / Bupa Travel Insurance / Scottish widow pension 3% contributory)
- Medical Writer \ Lead Medical Writer
1 x Medical Writer, 1x Lead Medical Writer
Are you interested in working for one of the most respected and well known CROs in the pharma industry?
Are you an experienced medical writer who thrives on a busy and varied workload?
Would you like to communicate with colleagues and customers all over the world?
Do you want to fast track your career?
- Senior Medical Writer-113679
As part of our on-going growth, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join our rapidly expanding team of over 70 regulatory writers based in Europe, North American and Asia Pacific. ...
- Principal Medical Writer *** M4 Corridor – Expanding Global Pharma Company – Salary to £100,000 + Car + Bonus
We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Principal Medical Writer reporting into the Assistant Director, Medical Writing. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380 -
- Regulatory Writer - Home-Based - Contract
Regulatory Writer - Home-Based - ContractHave you got 5 years experience in writing CSR's, IB's, protocols, summaries and overviews?Do you want to work from home?Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Regulatory Writer-Full Time Contract
Regulatory Writer-Full Time ContractHave you got 5 years experience in writing CSR's, IB's, protocols, summaries and overviews?Do you want to work from home?Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Medical Writer - Bangalore (Office Based)
Pharm-Olam International (UK) are actively seeking a Medical Writer to join their Bangalore based Medical Affairs team. This is a demanding and technical position and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in regulatory writing and preparing documents to ICH standards. CRO industry experience is desirable but not essential and the successful candidate will be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Contract Medical Writer – 12 month contract or Freelance – Global Consultancy – Europe
Medical Writer, Regulatory Writer, CSR, Contract – Fantastic long term or freelance contracts are available for Medical Writers ( Regulatory Writers ) to join this exciting, fast moving and growing consultancy.
The positions can be home based anywhere in Europe, paying a competitive hourly rate, looking for those with high quality and proven Clinical Study Reports, Investigator brochure, patient narrative and regulatory submissions writing experience.
- Senior Medical Writer - Knutsford - PV/Reg/Pubs
SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER, NORTH WEST, PV AND REG WRITING WITH TRADITIONAL MEDCOMMSTHE COMPANYA dynamic healthcare communications company with a reputation built on excellence and creativity. A company bound by philosophy and a commitment to providing a premium medical communications service tailored to meet clients needs. This particular arm of the business provides pharmacovigilance support, medical communications, and clinical & regulatory writing services