- Medical Writer \ Lead Medical Writer
1 x Medical Writer, 1x Lead Medical Writer
Are you interested in working for one of the most respected and well known CROs in the pharma industry?
Are you an experienced medical writer who thrives on a busy and varied workload?
Would you like to communicate with colleagues and customers all over the world?
Do you want to fast track your career?
- Medical Writer
* Writing and drafting documents for clinical studies including: Investigator brochures, clinical study reports, protocols and scientific articles.
* Working in close cooperation with the regulatory department to ensure all documentation is compliant with regulatory authorities.
* Help develop more junior colleagues within the Medical Writing and Regulatory Affairs department.
* Cooperate with regulatory authorities, the EU and FDA. ...
- Medical Writer (Regulatory) - HOME BASED
Home based (Across EMEA), however may consider US candidates AS WELL!!
- ***** Medical Device experience essential
- 2/3 stage interview (As home based Tc s potential Skype)
- Package includes life insurance (3x salary) / AXA PP Healthcare / Bupa Travel Insurance / Scottish widow pension 3% contributory)
- Freelenace Senior Medical Writer
Freelance Senior Medical Writer – HomebasedI have an urgent freelance opportunity for a Regulatory Senior Medical Writer to join a fast paced and dynamic team in one of the leading CROs in the world. This is a home-based position. ...
- Senior Medical Writer-113679
As part of our on-going growth, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join our rapidly expanding team of over 70 regulatory writers based in Europe, North American and Asia Pacific. ...
- Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer – (Home-Based) W.London / Middlesex / Bucks / BerksAn exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic team in one of the leading CROs in the world. The Senior Medical Writer researches, creates and edits all documents relating to clinical trials. You will be the primary contact for medical writing projects, setting timelines, providing leadership and running training to support more junior writing staff. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. ...
- Regulatory Writer - Be a Key Driver - North West
Regulatory Writer - Be a Key Driver - North WestBe a Key Driver of growth in this rapidly expanding global organisation!The role will involve working on a wide range of materials giving you the chance to gain invaluable experience working alongside and mentored project by project with individuals that have differing skill sets.
- Medical Writer - Bangalore (Office Based)
Pharm-Olam International (UK) are actively seeking a Medical Writer to join their Bangalore based Medical Affairs team. This is a demanding and technical position and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in regulatory writing and preparing documents to ICH standards. CRO industry experience is desirable but not essential and the successful candidate will be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Senior Medical Writer – Split Office / Home based. Clinical Trials
Senior Medical Writer to work at a Global CRO in the South East within the area of Clinical Trials. 5 years of hands-on Medical Writing experience is required to include having been a Lead Medical Writer at a CRO or Pharmaceutical company. Up to 3-4 days of working from home a week will be considered after a setting in period.
- Senior Medical Writer - Home based
* Producing the following: Clinical Study Reports, Clinical Study Protocols, Clinical Summaries in the CTD format, Investigator Brochures, IMPDs/INDs, scientific publications.
* Training and development of Medical Writing colleagues, and aiding the development process.
* University degree in the life sciences field, preferably masters or PhD. ...