- Home Based Senior GCP Auditor/Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor
Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor
to move forward and progress their career with a very successful and exciting
CRO Company. The Role would be Home Based in in any Location within Europe,
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Quality Assurance team.
- GCP Quality Assurance Auditor? Want less travel more business focus? New position for a pioneering spirit GREAT RELOCATION
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting reference number noted above. Alternatively to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, French and German speaking candidates should call Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- **Senior Manager, Quality Assurance - Qualified Person**
A very well known and reputable Bio-pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a Senior Manager of Quality Assurance & QP to join their team in the UK. This opportunity will require an experienced QA Professional who has proven expertise in the Quality field. Also, you MUST be a QP under the permanent provisions. The company can offer an excellent salary, benefits and a progression culture.
- QA Specialist - Medical Devices
QA Specialist opportunity in SE England. For more information, contact Kate on 01293776644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QA Engineer - Medical Devices
QA Engineer/Specialist required in West Sussex. Medical Device & F1 products. For more information, call Kate on 01293776644 or email email@example.com.
- QA Project Manager, Netherlands – Urgent contract role
Great interim position for professionals with a minimum 5 years of experience in project management and knowledge of GCP and clinical trial development.
- Senior Clinical QA Associate (Contract), The Netherlands
An urgent contract position has just become available working for an outstanding pharmaceutical organisation based in the Netherlands, initially for 6 months with the potential of extension.
- GCP/PV QA Manager – South East/Greater London – Global Pharma
GCP/PV QA Manager – Meet are partnering with a leading Global Pharma with expertise across a diverse range of therapeutic areas with offices in UK, Europe, Asia and USA. They are now looking for an experienced GCP/Pharmacovigilance Manager to join their experienced QA team.
- A PhV Auditor / Senior QA Manager – Great relocation and team awaits you! Audit plans, Vendors, focus on License Partners ** GREAT RELOCATION
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number noted above. Alternatively to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options call call Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- **Quality Assurance Director - Fast Growing and Exciting Pharmaceutical Company**
I am currently recruiting for a very interesting and exciting speciality pharmaceutical company based close to Edinburgh in Scotland. My client is seeking a Quality Assurance Director to join the team, and continue the success already shown by the brand. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Senior Quality professional, with extensive GMP /GxP regulations and who is also knowledgeable on the principals of Solids, Semi-Solids, and Liquid injectable manufacture.