- Project Lead, Clinical Data Programming
Project Lead, Clinical Data Programming - Berlin, Germany
A leading fast paced, client focused global CRO require a Project Lead, Clinical Data Programming with experience in data management, SAS programming and EDC system to join this fantastic company.
- Unique SAS Opportunities
Unique SAS Opportunities!
Global CRO –United Kingdom– Competitive Market Rate
A continuously growing, world-wide organisation is looking to grow its already existing and highly effective Biometrics team. ...
- Head of Statistics
Head of Statistic- Pharmaceutical Services Company-Very competitive salary-East Anglia
A rapidly expanding CRO is looking to appoint the Head of Statistics for the Biometrics team. The company supports biotech, medical device, pharma and animal health companies by providing timely, professional and effective solutions, earning the position of the largest functional biometric supplier. ...
- (Senior) Statistical Programmer
Senior Statistical Programmer /Statistical Programmer - Berlin, Germany
Our client is a leading international CRO providing comprehensive drug development capabilities worldwide. They require an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer to lead their Statistical Programming team.
- Contract SDTM Programmer- Europe
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in the UK that is currently recruiting an SDTM Programmer for a lucrative 12 month contract. You can work 100% remotely from your home-office (Europe)
- Clinical Programming - Home Based - 12 Months
I am working with an exciting company in the search for Clinical Programmers to join on a 12 month rolling contract. This opportunity not only provides you with interesting projects but also the security of a 12 month contract with the strong possibility to extend a further 12 months.
- Senior Statistical Programmer Level I or II
* You will be employed by Chiltern and work 100% dedicated for one client, a global pharmaceutical company, * Office based in Slough or Edinburgh, UK or Leiden, Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany or Madrid, Spain or home based anywhere in EU, * Fluent in English language and the relevant country language (both verbal and written), * Candidates must have the legal authorisation to work in the relevant country
- Statistical Programmer Level II or III
Experienced Senior Statistical Programmer required for Chiltern, flexible location anywhere in EU
- Expert Biostatistician - United Kingdom
Job Title: Expert Biostatistician
Introduction: A Globallly Recognised CRO based in the UK is looking for a talented Biostatistician experienced in years of leading studies and driving statistics deliverables and working with clients to join them in a time of growth and expansion. The role is permanent and based in the UK