- Senior Manager/Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs (Labelling)-126441
PPD is seeking a Senior Manager/Associate Director to join our growing Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) Department, to be based in the EMEA region.
In this role, you will provide innovative solutions, labelling expertise and client interface to provide strategic guidance and lead labelling processes on a global level. ...
- Senior Manager/Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs (Programme Manager)-116992
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
- Associate Director, EU Regulatory Affairs Strategy Oncology
I am currently partnering with an innovative, mid-sized company within the biopharmaceutical arena. This company are recruiting for a new position within their European Regulatory Affairs team due to the large amount of new clinical development programs they are running within Oncology. This role is offered at ‘Associate Director’ level and will cover the European region for Oncology.
- Regulatory Affairs / Regulatory Affairs Director – lead early stage projects for development US, Europe and International – FULL RELOCATION
Director Regulatory Affairs – lead early stage projects for development in the US, Europe and International – FULL RELOCATION to the Netherlands ... This is a Global Regulatory Lead role graded Associate Director. Please call one of Advanced Regulatory’s Principals for Regulatory Affairs, Matt Greig or Theo Moore on +44 (0)207 801 3380 or +44 (0)7918 679 405.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – The Netherlands - Take the lead for Clinical Development, RA Strategy and Centralised MAA's
In the short term you will lead and manage all necessary regulatory strategies and submissions (for Europe) for this organisations highest value portfolio whilst helping to develop a number of regulatory executives and managers in your team. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore on Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Director, Regulatory Affairs, Biologics
Director, Regulatory Affairs, Biologics, Fast Growing Start-up, Program Lead for Development Products
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, General Medicine
Associate Director, General Medicine, Regulatory Affairs - Permanent role - Pharmaceutical - Hertfordshire - Salary details on applicationAn outstanding opportunity has arisen with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. The Associate Director, General medicine is a key role in this company and is key to their business objectives.
- Regulatory Affairs - EU Regulatory Lead, Associate Director for Oncology – The Netherlands
Our successful global Pharmaceutical client is fairly unique, they offer individuals a career ladder with both regional (EU RL) and global regulatory leading (GRL) positions, based right here in Europe, within their new offices situated in the Netherlands, but with options to work 2 days a week from home. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore on Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Global Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager\Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
Global Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager\Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
up to 100% home working available! Cambridgeshire
- Global Director, Regulatory Affairs
Global Director, Regulatory Affairs, Biologics, Zurich Area