- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR REGULATORY AFFAIRS EUROPE
Chiltern is looking to recruit an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs on a permanent basis. This role will ideally be office based in Slough, Berkshire. We may also consider field based options and other EU locations.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director / Director - EU
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director / Director - EU (title is flexible depending on previous skills and experience)
Location: Middlesex, Northwest London
Salary: Up to £80,000 circa + package (car allowance etc)
To assist the Head of Regulatory Affairs Europe to implement the
* International roll-out (IRO)– which will plan & manage dossier timings & registration, work with the local Regulatory team to ensure timely dossier submission,
* Post-appro ...
- Director Regulatory Affairs – lead early stage projects for development US, Europe and International – FULL RELOCATION to the Netherlands
Director Regulatory Affairs – lead early stage projects for development in the US, Europe and International – FULL RELOCATION to the Netherlands ... This is a Global Regulatory Lead role graded Associate Director. Please call one of Advanced Regulatory’s Principals for Regulatory Affairs, Matt Greig or Theo Moore on +44 (0)207 801 3380 or +44 (0)7918 679 405.
- Regulatory Senior Manager or Associate Director *** Are you willing to move to be on an exciting pipe with high value assets as EU Lead?
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs CMC
Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs CMC - Leading Biotechnology group
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
Do you want to work with one of the Times top100 best companies to work for?
Can you see yourself working at one of the world largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world leading one of the most exciting Oncology Products at development stage?
- EUROPE **** Regulatory CMC Leader (relocate from EEA or ME or CE&E) – EQUATES to Assoc Dir / Director - Leadership position
Please call me, Matt Greig or Theo Moore on +44 (0)207 801 3380 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- Regulatory Associate Director
Do you want to work with one of the time Times to 100 best companies to work for, with sales of $71.3 Billion in 2013? One of the world largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world are currently working with Regulatory Professionals to successfully secure them a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director on a permanent to lead one of the most exciting Oncology Products at pre-approval stage.
- Regulatory Associate Director CMC
Regulatory Associate Director CMC
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 per annum - negotiable dependant on experience
Our client is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services.
- Associate Director/Director /General Medicine Therapeutic Lead
A fantastic opportunity to working for an established health care service provider, dealing with a range of regulatory affairs responsibilities on European and Global level.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing global regulatory therapeutic area expertise and strategic regulatory intelligence and guidance for product development from preclinical through registration and product optimization.