- Contract SAS Programmer
ProClinical are recruiting for a Contract SAS Programmer to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Middlesex, UK. This is an excellent company to work for, whose clients include many of the world's leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies and they employ over 15,000 personnel in over 50 countries. This is a contract job for 6 months with possible extension. ...
- Contract SAS Programmer, Pharma, UK ~ 6MONTH RENEWABLE
Presented is a position with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company based in the South East, UK. This company finds itself in an exciting period of both a solid foundation of clinical work, coupled with an exciting pipeline, leading to rapid and sustainable growth through into 2015 and beyond.
- Contract SAS Programmer-Germany
My client is located in Frankfurt, Germany and is seeking a SAS Programmer to work on a lucrative 12 month contract, and are paying an excellent rate for this position.
- Contract SAS Programmers
Various SAS Programming Contracts
- Senior SAS programmer – Global Pharma - Belgium
This world leader is looking for experienced SAS Programmers who can come in on a contract basis and hit the ground running as a senior SAS programmer. With team leading opportunities on global projects this is a brilliant opportunity for anyone that wants to push their career onto the next level in an up to date and innovative environment.
- Senior SAS Programmer - Contract, UK, Home-based
Senior SAS Programmer Contract - UK, Home-based
My client is a well-known and reputable global CRO currently looking for an experienced Statistical Programmer to join them on initially a 6 month contract. You can either be office based or home-based depending on your preference and location.
- SAS Programmer - Grater London - Urgent 6 Month Contract
A Pharmaceutical client based in Grater London is looking for a SAS Programmer who is available soon if not immediately to work a 6 month contract within an Oncology Business Unit. The role is not offering home-based working, however there may be opportunities for extension at the end of the contract depending on workload.
- CONTRACT - URGENT REQUIREMENT - SAS Programmer
I am working with a global organisation in the Pharmaceutical industry who is looking for a SAS Programmer to join their team West of London on a 6 months contract. You will need to be available at relatively short notice and have extensive industry experience
- Contract - Clinical SAS Programmer (CDISC)
* Produce figures and documentation of datasets, including define.xml files to support the tabulation and analysis of clinical trials.
* Liaise with external data vendors (e.g. central laboratories, ECG vendors) to ensure that data is transmitted in required format.
* Apply knowledge of the CDISC Standards, SDTM and ADaM.
* Understand project budgets for clinical programming tasks and communicate potential issues to the project lead and/or functional manager.
- SAS Programmers
Senior or Junior SAS programmers/ Contract or perm SAS Programmer – Global Company