- SAS Analyst Programmer - Contract
Our client, a global pharmaceutical giant, is looking for a contract SAS Programmer to join a team based in their Ware offices in Hertfordshire. The role requires less experience than more senior positions, and could suit a SAS Programmer who has only been programming for a few years in industry.
- SAS programmer – Global Pharma – Home based/Germany
This world leading CRO is after experienced SAS Programmers who can come in on a contract basis and hit the ground running as a senior SAS programmer. With possible extensions this company also offers exceptional pay rates and work from home. This is an ideal role for an experienced SAS programmer who wants to work with an industry leader.
- Principle SAS programmer – Global CRO – Germany, Fully home based or Office
This world leading CRO is after experienced SAS Programmers who can come in on a contract basis and hit the ground running as a senior SAS programmer. With possible extensions this company also offers exceptional pay rates and work from home. This is an ideal role for an experienced SAS programmer who wants to work with an industry leading CRO.
- SAS Programmer – Madrid - 6 Month Contract
SAS Programmer – Madrid - 6 Month Contract
Optimus Search are currently working with a global CRO based in Poland to recruit SAS Programmers to work as part of a successful team, working on national and international projects.
* Full responsibility for the development of SAS programs for clinical use.
* Development and analysis of dataset specifications and SAS based utilities.
* Data capture design review and input into data standards. ...
- Senior Programmer Contract
Our global pharmaceutical client has a new urgent contract opening for a Senior Programmer, to be based at their Ware offices in Hertfordshire. The contract is initially 6 months in duration, however there could be scope for extension to a longer term contract.
- Lead Statistical Programming Contract - UK, Global CRO
Lead Contract SAS Programmer - CRO, UK - Home-based My client, a global CRO based in the UK is after an experienced lead SAS Programmer to join them on a long term contracting opportunity. You will either be office based, or depending on your location, have the flexibility to be based from the offices.
- Senior Pharma Statistician – Contract or Perm – Home based
Really exciting role for someone that wants to take the next step and challenge their career in extremely competitive and advanced environment with a group of individuals that are changing the Biometrics market. This job role offers extremely competitive pay packages for people that have the ability to influence their environment and make a strong positive impact whilst hitting the group running.
- Clinical Statistician - Contract or Perm based in the Midlands or Home
Clinical Statistician – This opportunity to join a company that provides an adventurous full-service drug development service to the pharma and biotech industry is available on either as a Permanent or Contract basis.
- SAS Programmers – 12mth Contract Role – South-East - Expanding Pharma with a Great Culture + Paying Excellent Rate
Based in the South –East, this client is easily commutable from London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Wiltshire and Hampshire, with flexible working hours and potential options to work a few days a week from home. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Graduate SAS Statistical Programmer
Excellent opportunity for a graduate SAS Statistical Programmer with a passion for programming, an office based role with Chiltern in Leiden, the Netherlands