- Principal Medical Writer - MedComms - Manchester
As a Principal Medical Writer, you will take on full responsibility for your own work and consistently demonstrate breadth and quality of writing across a broad range of medical and commercially focused materials. You will take on line management responsibility and provide ongoing mentoring and support to other writers. In addition, you will provide strategic input into the business by contributing ideas to grow the business or improve efficiencies.
- Principal Medical Writer - Med Communications - Manchester
PRINCIPAL MEDICAL WRITER - MANCHESTER - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
My client is a global Medical Communications agency with over 100 employees worldwide. They are a super scientific agency that places the power of science above everything else. The company is rapidly growing, offers fantastic career prospects and gives you the support that can excel your career to new heights. Their success has led to continued expansion, both in the range of services they offer and their global presence.
- Medical Writer I to Principal Medical Writer – Global CRO – Office / Home Based
An international CRO is currently looking for a number of Medical Writers to join their team in the UK. You will be responsible for regulatory writing, predominantly in phase II and III across a wide range of therapy areas. Brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with great prospects for career progression.
- Principal Medical Writer
As part of our on-going growth, we are currently recruiting for a Principal Medical Writer to join our rapidly expanding team of over 60 regulatory writers based in Europe, America, India and China
- Senior / Principal Medical Writer – European Consultancy – Office Based (2 days from home)
A friendly growing consultancy is currently looking for a number of Medical Writers to join their team in the UK or Germany. You will be responsible for regulatory writing, across a wide range of phases and therapy areas.
- Senior / Principal Medical Writer - London
A top tier communications agency based in London are seeking a highly experienced Medical Writer to join their award winning team in London
- Principal Medical Writer
Our client is a Global Contract Research Organization looking to bring in multiple Principal Medical Writers.
This company offers a very attractive compensation plan to...
- Principal Medical Writer - Home based
* Acting as key client contact.
* Preparing complicated documents and providing review of others work.
* Advising on technical features of document preparation.
* Running the business development and pricing projects for Medical Writing.
* Managing Project budgeting and forecasts.
* Supporting business development in securing new business.
* Reviewing revenue budgets and amending resources accordingly. ...
- Senior/Principal Medical Writers - London, Manchester,Oxford
As a Senior/Principal Writer, you will need to have the right blend of experience to not only produce high-quality communications, but be able to lead a team of more junior writers, interact and liaise directly with clients and industry gurus. Sound writing skills, supported by a Life Science degree at the very least, coupled with an ability to multi-task, project manage and deliver projects of the highest quality at all times.
- Associate Editorial Director - London - MedComms Agency
As an Associate Editorial Director, you will work closely with the Editorial Director to provide editorial, scientific and strategic expertise to leading international pharmaceutical clients and colleagues within the agency. You will lead discussions in client meetings / teleconferences and work in partnership with Client Services Directors to provide leadership of account teams to ensure client expectations are achieved.