- Senior and Principal Medical Writer - Healthcare Communications - Surrey/Middlesex
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal/Senior Medical Writer to join a specialist full-service medical marketing agency. The team are looking for an experienced writer to deliver excellent educational programmes and communication materials. This role will suit a dynamic and ambitious individual who is highly skilled and creative.
- Principal Medical Writer *** M4 Corridor – Expanding Global Pharma Company – Salary to £100,000 + Car + Bonus
We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Principal Medical Writer reporting into the Assistant Director, Medical Writing. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380 -
- Principal Medical Writer *** Global projects, TA alignment, multiple development assets *** Project Team Member *** Grade AD or Senior Manager
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- Senior / Principal Medical Writer – Global Consultancy – Fully Home Based
A rapidly growing Consultancy are currently looking for a number of Medical Writers to join their Global team. You will have a variety of medical writing responsibilities across a wide range of exciting projects!
- Principal Medical Writer-117429
As part of our on-going growth, we are currently recruiting for a Principal Medical Writer to join our rapidly expanding team of over 60 regulatory writers based in Europe, America, India and China.
Our writers possess strong leadership and project management skills, are creative problem solvers and decision makers, are engaging mentors and enthusiastic members of the department with an eagerness to continually improve our offerings and deliver a market leading service to our clients. ...
- Principal Medical Writer
Our client is a Global Contract Research Organization looking to bring in multiple Principal Medical Writers.
This company offers a very attractive compensation plan to...
- Principal Medical Writer - Home based
* Acting as key client contact.
* Preparing complicated documents and providing review of others work.
* Advising on technical features of document preparation.
* Running the business development and pricing projects for Medical Writing.
* Managing Project budgeting and forecasts.
* Supporting business development in securing new business.
* Reviewing revenue budgets and amending resources accordingly. ...
- Senior/Principal Medical Writers - London, Manchester,Oxford
As a Senior/Principal Writer, you will need to have the right blend of experience to not only produce high-quality communications, but be able to lead a team of more junior writers, interact and liaise directly with clients and industry gurus. Sound writing skills, supported by a Life Science degree at the very least, coupled with an ability to multi-task, project manage and deliver projects of the highest quality at all times.
- Associate Editorial Director - London - MedComms Agency
As an Associate Editorial Director, you will work closely with the Editorial Director to provide editorial, scientific and strategic expertise to leading international pharmaceutical clients and colleagues within the agency. You will lead discussions in client meetings / teleconferences and work in partnership with Client Services Directors to provide leadership of account teams to ensure client expectations are achieved.
- Editorial Manager - London - MedComms
EDITORIAL MANAGER, MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS, LONDON OR MANCHESTER
My client is a well-known, highly regarded name in the industry and has offices in both the UK and US. They are supported by an extensive global network and affiliations and offers a full range of medical education and communication solutions to all their clients.