- Regulatory Manager / Team Leader (Clinical)
• Permanent position
• Innovative pharmaceutical company
• Extensive working knowledge of clinical trial submissions in Europe required
• Development and management of the Regulatory clinical team in Cambridge
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER - CONSULTANT
My client, a leading Medical Device company based in Sweden require a Regulatory Affairs Manager for a 9 month period to cover maternity...
- Global Regulatory Affairs Manager- Highly Visible Role
Global Regulatory Affairs Manager- Highly Visible Role
A renowned and research focussed organisation, who have been investing heavily in their pipeline, are looking for a Regulatory Manager with a strong background working within Global Regulatory activities. This is a highly visible and pivotal role in the organisation, where you will be responsible for liaising with international Regulatory bodies (FDA, EMA) leading MRP, DCP, CP/Centralised Procedure all for NCEBBTECH_RESER
- Regulatory Manager - Clinical Operations - London
Just Pharma are assisting a leading global company in their search for a Regulatory Manager to lead their EU regulatory team, to be based in the office in London.
The client is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as further opportunities for career growth.
- PW 6170 Manager, Regulatory Affairs, New and Emerging markets, GRA
This is an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for strategic regulatory planning and implementation for a range of emerging markets including the Middle East, Russia and Africa. You will represent the emerging market team in the global regulatory group and be responsible for new launches as well as managing marketed products.
- Senior Regulatory Officer/Regulatory Manager
Min 4 years broad regulatory experience, degree level (phd an advantage). Good biologics experience also an advantage.
- Senior Project Manager/Regulatory Manager: Cambridge
A fantastic opportunity has become available, working for an established health care service provider, dealing with a range of regulatory affairs responsibilities on European and Global level, this company invest heavily to attract and retain high quality staff; this organisation has a very credible reputation for being one of the best employees in its arena. My client invests heavily in talented teams as this is central to their ambitious expansion plans.
- Regulatory Manager - Homebased - Germany
Currently recruiting for an excellent homebased position in Germany with a company that has a portfolio of over 2000 products. Get the chance to a regulatory affairs manager for a company with one of the biggest generic product portfolios and handle their respiratory products which comprise a large part of it.
As the regulatory affairs manager you will be dealing across the board with technical dossiers and submissions. ...
- Nordic Region Regulatory Manager - 1 Year Contract
Key words: Regulatory Affairs, Biotech, Biopharmaceutical, Manager, Nordics, Contract, Interim.
- OTC/Consumer Health Regulatory Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the best OTC businesses in the market as their Regulatory Manager. You will have the chance to work and network with the best of the best Regulatory professionals in the OTC industry, as well as work in a market leading Regulatory team.