- OPTION FRANCAIS *** Regulatory Manager and Senior Manager *** With CNS, or Oncology or Immunology Experience
You will work with some brilliant and experienced individuals backing up the Regulatory Leads for global development and regional submissions, learning more about the Centralised procedure and in time developing your skills to take the EU RL function yourself.
Please call one of Advanced Regulatory’s Principals for Regulatory Affairs, Theo Moore on +44 (0)207 801 3384 or +44 (0)7918 195 166. Alternatively you can email me on CV@AdvRegulatory.com
- Senior Project Manager/Regulatory Manager: Cambridge
A fantastic opportunity has become available, working for an established health care service provider, dealing with a range of regulatory affairs responsibilities on European and Global level, this company invest heavily to attract and retain high quality staff; this organisation has a very credible reputation for being one of the best employees in its arena. My client invests heavily in talented teams as this is central to their ambitious expansion plans.
- Senior Regulatory Manager
Have you got a background in Life Science or similar degree? Do you bring a strong eye for detail coupled with an analytical mind, with experience in the pharmaceutical industry? You might be just what we're looking for.
Teva are currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Manager to take ownership for and coordinate registration for all new and branded products in Europe in the Respiratory Therapeutic Area and to ensure that the registrations for existing marketed
- Clinical Regulatory Affairs Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager to join an exciting team based in central London. If you have strong clinical regulatory experience and ideally a CRO background, this is the role for you!
- Assistant Regulatory Manager, Clinical Operations - PARIS
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the centre of Paris and they specialise in the development of human and veterinary medicine. They currently seek an Assistant Manager, Regulatory Affairs to join their team. This role will suit a Senior Officer looking to take the next step in their career.
- Regulatory Manager - Expanding Biopharma - Full Lifecycle
Skills Alliance are currently working with a rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical company to offer an experienced regulatory professional (7+ years) the opportunity to take the next...
- Senior Quality Assurance & Technical Regulatory Manager, Basel
* You have at least 5 years experience in the pharma industry and would like to work for an innovative Swiss pharmaceuticals company?
* You have quality assurance and technical regulatory experience?
* You would like to work for a company with innovative products and a very international atmosphere?
Then I have a fantastic opportunity for you in Switzerland!
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Regulatory Associate Director
Regulatory Associate Director
£70,000 - £90,000 – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Location: East Anglia \ Up to 4 days per week from home
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning company consistently recognized for excellence year on year?
- Regulatory Associate Director, Buckinghamshire
My client is currently searching for an experienced Regulatory Manager / Associate Director to join their team based in Buckinghamshire. You will ideally have upwards of 10 years of broad Regulatory experience; clinical, post approval and CMC.
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
We are actively seeking candidates for the role of Regulatory Affairs Officer for our client a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. This is a full time permanent role reporting to the Regulatory Manager