- Director Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy
Currently we are recruiting Directors for our Global Regulatory Affairs Strategy group. The Director will work closely with sponsor companies in developing regulatory strategies that will support drug development initiatives, including leading client interactions with regulatory agencies globally, and will also work as an internal consultant/advisor across various Covance units to facilitate dialogues with our clients
- Regulatory Affairs Senior CTA, IND, Strategy - Multiple Levels
Regulatory Affairs Senior CTA, IND, Strategy - Multiple Levels
A growing biotech company in Massachusetts is expanding its Regulatory team to support late phase clinical responsibilities. The individual will operate in a highly visible role and will develop regulatory strategies and manage high-quality submissions to regulatory agencies globally. Director and Associate Director Regulatory Affairs levels needed. Competitive salary, bonus, long term incentives and relocation included. ...
- Regulatory Affair Manager – Operational, Strategy, 12 month contract – Global Pharma
Opportunity is open for a long-term 12 month contractor (hourly rate) for a Regulatory Affairs Manager – operational, strategy on a global basis for this top pharma. Working from their Belgium HQ the position will see you working across strategy cross-functionally for regulatory affairs, representing on a global basis, ensuring budgets, timelines and outcomes are met.
Suited to those with proven reg affairs background, global keen to work in a more operational role.
- *** Global Biologics CMC Regulatory ** Lead CMC RA Strategy for DP combo mAbs ** strategy for US and EU mkts ** Open to US/EU Ctzs ** Mainland Europe
The company view this role as a Director position but are open on grading if required either way. The company are offering a red carpet relocation - To apply contact Theo Moore or Matt Greig, in the UK London office, via CV@Advregulatory.com or call +44 (0)207 801 3380 0r +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends)
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs (Biotechnology)
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs, Biotechnology
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
International Biopharmaceutical Company with European HQ in Hertfordshire is looking to bring in an Associate Director for Regulatory Affairs for new drug development within Biologics. The successful candidate will play a key role in providing strategic input for drug development and regulatory filings of new biological entities. ...
- Regulatory Affairs (Project) Manager
• Do you want to have a real influence on the direction of your employers Regulatory department?
• Are you accountable for the Regulatory Affairs decisions you make including strategy?
• Have you got Emerging Markets experience?
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer / Officer
Regulatory Officer & Regulatory Senior Officer - Global Pharma/Generics - £30,000 - £45,000
This global pharma/generics company is growing and expanding their team and is looking for a regulatory associate / office / executive
- Easy commute from – Berkshire / West Sussex areas
This role requires:
* Minimum 18 months experience & up to 5 years in Regulatory Affairs
* Working knowledge of submissions, Variations
* To track all applicable regu ...
- OPTION UK *** RA Director / Assoc Director *** POC and on, NCEs and NBEs *** STRATEGIC input into Dev Strategy! Global RA role as GRL!!!
Please call one of Advanced Regulatory's principals for Regulatory Affairs, Theo Moore or Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3380 or +44 (0)7918 679 405. Alternatively you can email me on CV@AdvRegulatory.com
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist-Devices-ENGLISH SPEAKING
A global medical devices company and a great client of mine with some great plans in the pipeline are looking for Regulatory Affairs Specialists to join their team near Munich. Due to expansion, the need for Regulatory staff has arisen. There is a mix of tasks to do within these Regulatory positions involving documentation, registrations, technical files, strategy and certification. ...
- Regulatory Affairs Manager-English Language Role-Devices-Munich
A global medical devices company and a good client of mine with some great plans in the pipeline are looking for Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialists to join their team near Munich. Due to expansion, the need for specialists has arisen. There is a mix of tasks to do within these positions involving documentation, registrations, technical files, strategy and certification. ...