- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director - Belgium - Take the lead for NME’s (Strategy, Scientific advice & Agency liaison) & become a GRL within 3 years
Provide EU leadership into global project teams & • Become a GRL within 2 to 3 years. Take the lead for NME’s in development (Strategy, Scientific advice & Agency liaison) & Take the lead for Centralised MAA’s. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Director EMEA - Lead the development strategy and L/Cycle management of a Global Brand
There focus is always on Innovation, co-creation, thinking outside of the box and reinventing ways of doing things to develop drugs where medical needs remain unmet. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Director – South-East - Take the lead for Centralised filings and EU/ROW strategy – Salary to £90,000 + Car + Bonus
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead – Contract, Director level, Global Biopharma, UK
Fantastic new opening for a 4-6 month contract has opened up for an EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead to join this internationally respected Biopharmaceutical. To be based either in the Berkshire/Hampshire area or Switzerland this role requires those with extensive breadth of regulatory affairs exposure into submissions, CTAs, MAAs and regulatory strategy.
If you are coming from a Regulatory Director or Consultant level this is a role not to be missed.
- EU Regulatory Strategy Lead – Contract/Consultant, 6 months, Biopharma
Unique contract opportunity to work as the EU Regulatory Affairs Strategy Lead for this global biopharma business. This position will see you as the key authority on European Regulatory activities, working across teams in submissions, CMC, variations and the full span to ensure successful completion of regulatory aspects.
The position is office based in the Berkshire/Hampshire region (or Switzerland) and requires those with a proven background of delivering European strategy for reg activitie
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – EU/US development role - Based in the M4 corridor with a Great Salary available & Full re-location package
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – EU/US development role - You will be involved in Scientific advice and providing global regulatory strategy. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs (Project) Manager
• Do you want to have a real influence on the direction of your employers Regulatory department?
• Are you accountable for the Regulatory Affairs decisions you make including strategy?
• Have you got Emerging Markets experience?
- OPTION UK *** RA Director / Assoc Director *** POC and on, NCEs and NBEs *** STRATEGIC input into Dev Strategy! Global RA role as GRL!!!
Please call one of Advanced Regulatory's principals for Regulatory Affairs, Theo Moore or Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3380 or +44 (0)7918 679 405. Alternatively you can email me on CV@AdvRegulatory.com
- Director EU Regulatory Affairs
EU Regulatory Strategy Lead - DirectorPermanent JobCompetitive negotiable salary + bonus and benefitsBased in Hampshire, UKCurrently recruiting are global specialty pharmaceutical company who are fast becoming major players in the industry. After a recent restructure and a massive last quarter with increased revenue of 30%, they are now looking for exceptional regulatory affairs professionals to support their up and coming pipeline of products. ...
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally. This role will be based in Cambridge or London Uxbridge and is a 6 month contract job with the possibility of an extension. ...