- Quality Assurance Manager/Senior QA Auditor
Our client is a leading global contract research organization, seeking a Quality Assurance Manager or Senior Quality Assurance Auditor to support their Phase I/IIa clinical research facility in Belfast, N. Ireland. The successful candidate will have quality assurance expertise within a GCP/GLP environment.
- **Senior Quality Assurance Professional - Qualified Person**
I am recruiting for a very interesting and exciting pharmaceutical company, who are in a stage of real development at present. My client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Professional & QP to join the team, based at their offices in Central London. Ideally this professional will have a specific Quality Assurance and Auditing background, and will have acted as a QP releasing solid dose products.
- Senior Auditor ( GXP / Quality / GMP / GDP )
Senior Auditor ( GXP / Quality / GMP / GDP )
A leading global Pharmaceutical company has an opening for a Senior Internal Auditor (GXP / QA / GMP / GDP) at their...
- Senior Internal Auditor ( GXP / Quality / GMP / GDP )
Senior Internal Auditor ( GXP / Quality / GMP / GDP )
A leading global Pharmaceutical company has an opening for a Senior Internal Auditor (GXP / QA / GMP / GDP) at...
- A PhV Auditor / Senior QA Manager – Great relocation and team awaits you! Audit plans, Vendors, focus on License Partners ** GREAT RELOCATION
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number noted above. Alternatively to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options call call Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Senior QA Officer/Auditor - IVDs
* Ensure the high profile Quality system is adhered to and that ISO standard requirements are met and maintained
* Undertaking Quality Audits (Internal & Supplier)
* Maintain the document control system and create monthly metrics
* Maintain and report on quality metrics
* Maintain the approval and ongoing evaluation of suppliers
* Logging and reviewing of non conformances, deviations, corrective / preventive actions (CAPA)
* Responsible ...
- Quality Assurance Auditor - UK
Do you want to work for a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
- Senior Pharmacovigilance Auditor - Paris
I am working with one of the leading pharmaceutical companies Globally in order to recruit an experienced Pharmacovigilance Auditor to be based at their offices in Paris! My client would ideally want a professional with significant Pre and Post Marketing Audit experience, plus ideally experience within an inspections program at a previous employer. The company can offer an excellent salary, package and progression potential, being one of the best in the industry today.
- Compliance / Senior Quality Engineer * Leading Swiss Med Dev Co
NS Medical Devices are seeking a Quality Compliance Engineer with several years experience working in Quality Compliance within the Medical Devices sector, thus a working knowledge and ability to work across multiple sites to ensure company-wide compliance to ISO Standards ISO13485, ISO 9001, ISO14971, the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC, and generally the equivalent US Quality System Regulations.
- *** Senior GCP Auditor – West London or Amsterdam *** Great Career development opportunity within top 5 Pharma environment***
*** Senior GCP Auditor – Flexible Location *** Great Career development opportunity within top 5 Pharma environment.
Please contact Marc Van de Voorde on +41-41-710.51.00 - +44-207.801.33.85 email@example.com or cv@advregulatory.Com