- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions
Our client is a leading global contract research organisation providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Their clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organisations.
- Senior Regulatory Consultant \ Regulatory Affairs Principle Consultant - CMC \ IMPD
Senior Regulatory Consultant \ Regulatory Affairs Principle Consultant - CMC \ IMPD
Home based or Middlesex office. Salary: £56,000 up to £100,000
Our client is a leading global CRO who work closely with Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device companies. They are renowned for unrivalled career progression, industry leading training and pride themselves in being an ethical place to work.
- MAINLAND EUROPE *** Assoc. Director Regulatory Affairs ** V good relo ** Have strong EU regulatory? Build and Gain your Global RA expertise
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt@AdvRegulatory.com
- *****Regulatory Affairs Therapeutic Leader for the EMEA region***Director Level role***South-East***Lead a team of Regulatory Professionals***
An International Pharmaceutical company is seeking a new Director level regulatory affairs professional for a Regulatory Therapeutic Leader position. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380 -
- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Project Manager
Location: East Anglia / Home Based. £50,000 - £62,000 per annum – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Our client has the luxury of working with clients/partners in many different leading organizations.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions Lead
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions Lead
£50,000 - £65,000 – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Location: Flexible home working (can be entirely home based) or East Anglia
Are you looking for a flexible company which allows you to be based from home?
Are you interested in working for a forward thinking, innovative company?
- Emerging Markets Regulatory Affairs Director \ International Regulatory Director
Emerging Markets Regulatory Affairs Director \ International Regulatory Director
Location: Cambridgeshire - Up to 2 days per week from home
Remuneration: Up to £75,000 - £100,000 per annum + 7.5% car allowance
Are you an Regulatory Affairs Associate Director or Regulatory Affairs Director level candidate with experience developing strategy for emerging markets?
- Regulatory Affairs Officer - OTC Products
Regulatory Affairs Officer - OTC Products
Our client achieved the gold standard in an impressive six different categories at the 2014 SMART Awards, including the top prize of Best Overall Company as well as trebling their revenue in the last 10 years.
- Regulatory Affairs Officer - Medical Devices – Midlands
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Medical Devices – Midlands
Our client is a medical devices company who manufacture and distribute wound care and surgical tools globally. Due to continued growth, they are presently recruiting for a regulatory affairs officer to join their Midlands office.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager\Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager\Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
We are working in partnership with a global CRO, who are currently looking to fill four Regulatory Affairs Managers/ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager positions to work from their Surrey office or work from home. This company is recognised around the globe as the leader in clinical research and specialises in a wide range of therapeutic areas, including Paediatrics, Oncology and Immunology.