- Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer, East Anglia, Global Pharmaceutical Company
Process Quality Engineer required for leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company. You will work as part of the established QA Team. The work will largely be defined projects to support improvements in both process and production, you will also be responsible for the coordination of multiple investigations. This is a Permanent opportunity based in East Anglia, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. ...
- Senior Quality Engineer - LifeScan
Senior Quality Engineer - Contract
Regulatory Professionals are currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer for a 6 month contract position to be based in Scotland.
- Compliance / Senior Quality Engineer * Leading Swiss Med Dev Co
NS Medical Devices are seeking a Quality Compliance Engineer with several years experience working in Quality Compliance within the Medical Devices sector, thus a working knowledge and ability to work across multiple sites to ensure company-wide compliance to ISO Standards ISO13485, ISO 9001, ISO14971, the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC, and generally the equivalent US Quality System Regulations.
- Quality Engineer & Compliance specialist - Austrian Electronics
Located amongst postcard perfect scenery in Austria, our client is in the top 3 companies in the world, developing and commercializing innovative electrical/micro-electronic medical device products internationally. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a growing company looking to boost their Quality department with both a junior and a more senior Quality Engineer.
- Senior Change Control Engineer (m/w) – QA/RA - Medical Devices
Ich suche einen Senior Change Control Engineer/Specialist (m/w) für ein Medizintechnik Unternehmen in Zürich. ...
- Senior Packaging Engineer - Medical Devices
I am looking for a Senior Packaging Engineer for my Swiss client in the Zurich area.
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for the managing various packaging projects, including design-ing, developing, specifying and verifying a wide variety of package designs to support the development of implants and associated devices that are of a complex nature. ...
- Quality Engineer - Industry Leader, Med Dev products, Germany S
Quality Engineer - Industry Leader, Med Dev products, Germany South
With a choice of locations, and good connections within Germany and to Switzerland, our German client is a global leader in the development and manufacture of medical device products which include advanced biomaterials for implants.
Currently they seek a Quality Engineer to take responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of the QMS for surgical instrument production in compliance with local and global
- Senior Validation Engineer
Immediate vacancy for Senior Validation Engineer with a leading Pharmaceutical Company!
- Senior Validation Engineer (m/f)
Senior Validation Engineer (m/f)
office-based in Cologne
* You will validate and coordinate qualification of equipment and systems for the production facility, including HVAC systems and computer systems
* You will work with a team of engineers to work on diverse projects and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders from manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance and plant engineering
* Moreover you are responsible for the compiling of valida ...
- Compliance Engineer
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Compliance Engineer job on behalf of a global top 10 global pharmaceutical company located at Livingston, Scotland. This role will be on a 12 month contract with the possibility to extend. ...