- PW 6209 Clinical Trial Manager / Clinical Study Manager
An exceptional opportunity available for an experienced Clinical Trial / Study Manager to join this global pharma company where you’ll hold accountability for leading European projects. You’ll provide specialised expertise in drug development and operations, playing an integral part in managing all clinical aspects of projects within early development.
- Project Manager (EU Exposure), Full-time, Office-Based, Hertfordshire, UK
An outstanding opportunity with a truly international organization that has become a significant influencer in branded generics markets across Europe. Having a global presence, highly innovative technology they are now fully prepared for further growth. I am currently reaching out for an experienced Project Manager who will play a strategic role in a successful running of projects by managing the in house development from concept to R&D and launch of the product for all EU Countries.
- Clinical Research Associate - CRA
• Office based Dublin with the potential to work from home on an ad-hoc basis
• Field based working may be considered for the right candidate
• Leading Pharma
• 12 month contract
• Therapy areas include respiratory, oncology or immunology
- Medical Device Company seeks Senior Clinical Study Manager – Switzerland
Leading Swiss Medical Device specialist seeks Senior Clinical Study Manager with international trial experience
- Senior CRA – Switzerland – Home-based
Senior CRA position with interesting Swiss Biotech
- Senior CRA - Outsourced to Pharma
I am presently recruiting on behalf of a global organisation who have an exclusive agreement to provide clinical monitoring staff to one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies.
- Therapeutic Study Team Leader (Ophthalmology and Respiratory)
*Therapeutic Study Team Leader (Ophthalmology and Respiratory) required for global Pharma based in Surrey/Hampshire borders, UK, *Option to work from home up to 2 days a week, *Permanent headcount role, *The ideal candidate will have previous Clinical Project Management and CRA experience, *Relevant therapeutic experience preferred but not essential
- Therapeutic Study Team Leader (Neuroscience)
*Therapeutic Study Team Leader (Neuroscience) Required to start work in April 2015 for Global Pharma Based in Surrey/Hampshire Borders, UK, *Option to work from home up to 2 days a week, *12 Month Maternity Leave Contract, *Employment Offered or Freelancers Welcome To Apply, *The ideal candidate will have previous Clinical Project Management and CRA experience, *Relevant therapeutic experience preferred but not essential
- Clinical Support Associate (Junior CTA level)
This role is ideal for a junior CTA who wants to build their CTA career, or a junior clinical associate just starting out in industry.
- Exciting, new opportunity – Project Manager – International CRO – CRO Experience – Berlin/ FRA office based – up to €85k p/a
Join a top global CRO as a Clinical Project Manager based in Germany. This is a fantastic opportunity. As a Clinical Project Manager you will undertake the full range of duties relevant to the supervision, management and development of staff to ensure their performance meets and/or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.