- *** Global Biologics CMC Regulatory ** Lead CMC RA Strategy for DP combo mAbs ** strategy for US and EU mkts ** Open to US/EU Ctzs ** Mainland Europe
The company view this role as a Director position but are open on grading if required either way. The company are offering a red carpet relocation - To apply contact Theo Moore or Matt Greig, in the UK London office, via CV@Advregulatory.com or call +44 (0)207 801 3380 0r +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends)
- EU Reglatory Policy and Intelligence Lead
Associate Director – EU Regulatory Policy & IntelligenceCurrently recruiting is a global, biopharmaceutical, Specialty Company who pride themselves on daring to go where most other companies will not. After a brilliant 2014 with 30% increase in reported Q1-Q4, this company is set to have another incredibly strong year. ...
- Senior Director, EU Regulatory Affairs
My client, a sought-after and growing global pharma, are offering a great opportunity to join their RA team as a Senior Director. Most suitable for someone looking for extra responsibility as a regulatory lead for key development projects.
- PW 6283 Director/Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
This is a key opportunity for an experienced regulatory professional to play a Deputy Head role with broad responsibility for the Neuro and General Medicines therapy area of this global Pharma company. You will hold budgetary responsibility, attend key EU Health Authority meetings, play the EU regulatory lead for key General Medicines development projects and closely monitor the regulatory environment.
- Regulatory Senior Manager or Associate Director *** Are you willing to move to be on an exciting pipe with high value assets as EU Lead?
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – Brussels - Take the lead for Centralised filings and EU/ROW strategy – Salary to 120,000 + Car + Bonus
As a high performing organisation, my client is committed to growing and developing their people and within this International multi-cultural regulatory department you will find challenges and opportunities to keep you interested, motivated and developing for many years to come.If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Director – South-East - Take the lead for Centralised filings and EU/ROW strategy – Salary to £90,000 + Car + Bonus
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Snr Manager and Associate Director Roles - The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam) – Strategic roles for EU & Row markets
These roles come with a great salary, a full re-location package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment here there is a good atmosphere between colleagues and where people are always respectful and helpful. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting reference number noted above all Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - South East - Expanding Biotech in the M4 Corridor with an excellent pipeline for Oncology and Immunology
There are options available to work on Products in Phase I, II & III through to MAA for both Pharma and biotech (Monoclonal) products. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Operations Lead
Regulatory Operations Lead EU - Global Pharma Business
Hertfordshire / North London, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum