- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager / Central London - Gain Centralized Procedure experience as you take the strategic lead for EU Projects
This is a great regulatory position where projects are varied and cover all stages of the life cycle from the start of development, through all clinical phases and to Centralised filings If you wish to apply for this role send your CV today to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on
- EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead – Contract, Director level, Global Biopharma, UK
Fantastic new opening for a 4-6 month contract has opened up for an EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead to join this internationally respected Biopharmaceutical. To be based either in the Berkshire/Hampshire area or Switzerland this role requires those with extensive breadth of regulatory affairs exposure into submissions, CTAs, MAAs and regulatory strategy.
If you are coming from a Regulatory Director or Consultant level this is a role not to be missed.
- EU Regulatory Strategy Lead – Contract/Consultant, 6 months, Biopharma
Unique contract opportunity to work as the EU Regulatory Affairs Strategy Lead for this global biopharma business. This position will see you as the key authority on European Regulatory activities, working across teams in submissions, CMC, variations and the full span to ensure successful completion of regulatory aspects.
The position is office based in the Berkshire/Hampshire region (or Switzerland) and requires those with a proven background of delivering European strategy for reg activitie
- PW 6283 Director/Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
This is a key opportunity for an experienced regulatory professional to play a Deputy Head role with broad responsibility for the Neuro and General Medicines therapy area of this global Pharma company. You will hold budgetary responsibility, attend key EU Health Authority meetings, play the EU regulatory lead for key General Medicines development projects and closely monitor the regulatory environment.
- Director EU Regulatory Affairs
EU Regulatory Strategy Lead - DirectorPermanent JobCompetitive negotiable salary + bonus and benefitsBased in Hampshire, UKCurrently recruiting are global specialty pharmaceutical company who are fast becoming major players in the industry. After a recent restructure and a massive last quarter with increased revenue of 30%, they are now looking for exceptional regulatory affairs professionals to support their up and coming pipeline of products. ...
- Regulatory Senior Manager or Associate Director *** Are you willing to move to be on an exciting pipe with high value assets as EU Lead?
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – South-East – Lead Stratergy for Oncology development Projects & MAA’s (Biotech)
This organization will provide all employees with the platform to grow and develop not only their technical regulatory knowledge but also their managerial and leadership potential. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Director – South-East - Take the lead for Centralised filings and EU/ROW strategy – Salary to £90,000 + Car + Bonus
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Snr Manager and Associate Director Roles - The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam) – Strategic roles for EU & Row markets
These roles come with a great salary, a full re-location package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment here there is a good atmosphere between colleagues and where people are always respectful and helpful. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number noted above all Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Regulatory Operations Lead
Regulatory Operations Lead EU - Global Pharma Business
Hertfordshire / North London, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum