- Regulatory Affairs (Project) Manager
• Do you want to have a real influence on the direction of your employers Regulatory department?
• Are you accountable for the Regulatory Affairs decisions you make including strategy?
• Have you got Emerging Markets experience?
- Regulatory Affairs Manager/Associate Director- Life Cycle Maintenance/CMC/Labelling - Permanent, Reading, UK
Entrust Clinical People are actively resourcing for their Global CRO client for a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. This is an exciting time to join a newly created team and work on a range of key projects within Regulatory Affairs, specifically on Product Life Cycle maintenance, Regulatory CMC and Labelling.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Project Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Project Manager
Location: East Anglia / Home Based. £50,000 - £62,000 per annum – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Our client has the luxury of working with clients/partners in many different leading organizations.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Relocation Assistance – Austria
As Regulatory Affairs Manager you will be responsible for the quality part, mainly module 2.3 and 3, for international submissions. You will be working in life cycle development but also life cycle maintenance. In addition to working on submissions, renewals, and variations, you will be working on CMC strategies and how to improve the regulatory process. Another aspect to you work is the communication with regulatory agencies, including EMA and AGES.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Regulatory Affairs Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions
Our client is a leading global contract research organisation providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services. Their clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organisations.
- Regulatory Affairs Programme Manager\Associate Director
Regulatory Affairs Programme Manager\Associate Director
Up to £80,000 – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Generous benefits package including car or car allowance
Location: East Anglia OR Home Based
- Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions Lead
Regulatory Affairs Manager \ Project Manager \ Regulatory Submissions Lead
£50,000 - £65,000 – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Location: Flexible home working (can be entirely home based) or East Anglia
Are you looking for a flexible company which allows you to be based from home?
Are you interested in working for a forward thinking, innovative company?
- Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC
Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 – flexibility for highly experienced candidates
Generous benefits package
Location: Hertfordshire or Middlesex - possible flexibility for some home working
- Regulatory Affairs Program Manager / Senior Regulatory Affairs Program Manager – Oncology
Regulatory Affairs Program Manager / Senior Regulatory Affairs Program Manager – Oncology
Are you looking to work for a major Pharmaceutical organisation that embraces innovation with an exciting product portfolio?
Do you want to work for one of the most reputable and respected businesses in the pharmaceutical industry?
Are you looking for structured career progression, both financially and professionally?
- Senior Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager – CP - München
Al Senior Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager sind Sie verantwortlich für ein kleines Team und überwachen den Zulassungsprozess und das Qualitätsmanagement. Weiterhin stellen Sie sicher, dass aktuelle GMP und Zulassungsrichtlinien eingehalten werden. Außerdem stehen Sie mit internen und externen Partner in Kontakt und arbeiten an Strategieplanung.