- Governmental Affairs & Public Policy Associate Director - Brussels
The Governmental Affairs & Public Policy Associate Director will be responsible for
· analysing the evolution in the Belgian and Luxembourg healthcare systems and their industrial policies
· developing, facilitating and implementing thez company's strategic plan on public policies,
· ensuring the company's point of view is heard by establishing and maintaining proactively open dialogue between the company and key (non-traditional) external stakeholders
- Associate Director, Pricing & Reimbursement
This role will be focused on managing the pricing and reimbursement information of BioMarin products in the EUMEA region with an additional focus on maintaining an understanding and involvement in rare-disease policy changes which could impact the company. In addition, this role will be expected to lead projects related to supporting product launches in terms of development of reimbursement dossiers, pricing studies and development of value argumentation.
- Associate Director, Scientific Communication Job
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. ...
- Associate Director Market Access Oncology - French MANDATORY - Brussels based
Contribute to secure favourable and sustainable public policies on access to healthcare. Help the Health Outcome Research Manager collect and analyze health outcome data to provide perspective on effectiveness, costs and broader impact of new and existing medicines enabling decisions to be made by payers around resource allocations.
- Associate/Director, Project Management (Hematology/Oncology Clinical Trials)-127081
Are you ready to take the next step in your project management career? PPD project management executives work locally and globally to deliver quality to our customers via our experienced teams and our award winning clinical research technology. ...
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR/ DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL TEAM MANAGEMENT - United Kingdom
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as an Associate Director/ Director of Clinical Team Management and help realize your career potential.
- Therapy Area Lead - Oncology
Therapy Area Lead - Oncology. South East, M4 Corridor. Our client is an organically growing Global Biopharmaceutical company with innovative product portfolios across multiple therapy areas are seeking a Therapy Area Lead in Oncology.
- Contracts Management Specialist (Clinical Operations)
Chiltern Source (the external recruitment arm of the CHILTERN CRO) is recruiting for this positon on behalf of our Client, a top ten Pharmaceutical Company based in Maidenhead. The role will be a permanent PAYE salaried role with Chiltern but your first project will be a rolling 12 month secondment to our Client - a top ten pharmaceutical company.
- Medical Advisor
Medical Advisor. A role with a global pharmaceutical company which brings drugs to the market specifically within the field of HIV and Virology. M4 Corridor
- Contract Management Specialist
Chiltern Source is recruting for this positon on behalf of our Client, a top ten Pharmaceutical Company based in Maidenhead. Chiltern's Source group is part of the larger Chiltern CRO but is an idependent business unit focusing on recruiting high quality staff for our external clients - pharm and biotech. This is a full time role either office based in Maidenhead or HOME BASED. You would be EMPLOYED (PAYE) by Chiltern and seconded to our Client on a rolling 12 months contract.