- Project Manager, R+D and Manufacturing Devices
Project Manager, R+D and Manufacturing Devices
My client, an international medical device company, has created a new position to further develop their UK operations. Reporting to the VP of project management you will be part of the site project team and be responsible for projects that cover R+D and manufacturing. This position is key for the company and will allow you to have a huge impact on the company moving forwards in various areas.
- Project Manager Business Development & Contract Manufacturing (m/w)
Unser Kunde ist ein globales und diversifiziertes Unternehmen der Gesundheitsbranche, verfügt über spezielles Fachwissen in den Bereichen Medizinprodukte, Pharmazeutika und Biotechnologie und entwickelt auf der Basis dieser einzigartigen Kombination neue Produkte für eine weltweit bessere Patientenversorgung.
- Artwork Project Manager
This pharmaceutical regulatory affairs job is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the life sciences industry. They are currently looking for an Artwork Project Manager to be located in close proximity to London in South East England. The company has been established for more than 150 years and is a major supplier to the NHS. This is a contract job for 12 months with possible extension. ...
- Regulatory Artwork Packaging Project Manager
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe are looking to hire a Regulatory Artwork Packaging Project Manager based in Surrey. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. This is a contract job for 12 months with possible extension. ...
- CMC Project Manager - Freelance
My client a fast growing development group in the Pharmaceutical industry are now looking to expand their Regulatory team with their newest ‘CMC Project Manager’. This role will ideally have the successful candidate based in France already with the possibility of working home-based if needed. This requirement will be needed on a Contract basis and will last for a minimum of 6 months to work on a FTE basis (100%).
- Project Manager - Analytical Development (m/f)
Project Manager - Analytical Development (m/f)
Office-based in Stuttgart
Role / Description:
• As Project Manager in the analytical development unit, you support various customers in analytical questions and work with wider teams on customers overall development projects
• You will be responsible for project management and you ensure that the relevant projects are implemented in the correct analytical laboratories
• Projects are for a wide range of analytical se ...
- Project Manager
My Client is a global conglomerate who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team in the Northeast at their pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a management function.
- Pharmaceutical Project Manager
- Project Manager - Medical Device: Contract (€90p.h)
Project Manager: Our Client is a global leader that designs and contract manufacture components and finished products for the medical device, drug-delivery and commercial markets. Due to growth & project wins that client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based at their site in Finland.
- Contract: Design QA Project Manager (Medical Device)
Design Assurance - Project Manager: Our Client is a global leader that designs and contract manufacture components and finished products to be sold into the medical device, drug-delivery and commercial market. Due to growth & project wins that client is looking for a Design Assurance Project Manager to be based at their site in Finland.