- Senior CRA The Netherlands Home Base Oncology 80%-90%-100%
Entrust Clinical People are currently resourcing for an experienced Senior CRA The Netherlands Home Base Oncology (immediately available) with full clinical trial cycle experience. This position offers the flexibility of home based working and being dedicated to one Sponsor
- CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA, CRA II, SCRA)- Regional Home and Field- based opportunities, Netherlands, Top CRO
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA, CRA II, SCRA)- Regional Home and Field- based opportunities, Netherlands, Alzheimer disease, cardiology, autoimmune disease and with oncology experience. Competitive Salary- Top CRO.Please contact Laith Bader on +44 (0) 7792003933 or email@example.com if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
- CRA / CRA II - Netherlands
Key People are looking for CRAs to work for our global CRO client in the Netherlands to be insourced to a leading pharmaceutical client.
Successful candidates will with more than 2 years experience will be able to work Home-Based.
Applicants MUST speak fluent Dutch and English
- CRA II / Clinical Reseach Associate II, The Netherlands
COVANCE - one of the top 5 global Contract Research Organizations in currently looking for its next home / office based Clinical Research Associate II to join its local team in ______ . As a CRA II you will be responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring activities including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits, liaise with vendors and other duties, as assigned.
- CRA-Clinical Research Associate-Home based-The Netherlands
A fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing CRO where you can be involved with some of the world’s largest drug makers as well as small biotech's. Due to the company’s growth there is also great potential for career development.
- Principal CRA – Leading Global Pharmaceutical firm – Netherlands
A cutting edge pharmaceutical company specialising in CNS are in pursuit of a Principal Clinical Research Associate to join their broad and diverse organisation. This large pharmaceutical prides itself on its commitment to the discovery and development of ground-breaking drugs that improve function and change the course of disease in patients with CNS related disorders.
- IN HOUSE CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (IH CRA) - Utrecht, Netherlands
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as an In House Clinical Research Associate and help realize your career potential.
- CRA II - Oncology - Netherlands
Completes project activities associated with monitoring functions of Phase I-IV clinical research studies while continuing to develop a solid understanding of the drug development process, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and relevant regulations.
- Central Monitoring Associate II (In House CRA II) - FSP - Netherlands
Do you want to work for a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
- **NEW** SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRAII/SCRA) – NETHERLANDS (Holland) – Ambitious Midsized CRO – Home-based
SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRAII/SCRA) – NETHERLANDS (Holland) – Ambitious Midsized CRO – Home-based
- CNS, Oncology, Immunology, Cardiology - Please contact Kelsey Stack on +44 7983 525 166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.