- Senior Medical Advisor - Global Pharma
This global Pharmaceutical company are seeking an experienced Senior Medical Advisor to join the Medical Affairs team. With a great pipeline for 2015 and numerous successful brand names this challenging role is key to ensuring the success of products across a variety of therapeutic areas. The Senior Medical Advisor will need to provide leadership and training across the medical affairs department as well as cross functional collaborations both internal and external stakeholders.
- Medical Advisor - Global Pharma
Senior MSL / medical science liaison
Autonomous role leading 3 Oncology products from clinical through to post-launch
$130,000 - $160,000 + super + bonus
MSL's with 2+ years experience welcome to apply
Working with an award winning global pharmaceutical company this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a fast growing oncology portfolio. The company have numerous successful brand names and a strong pipeline coming into the next 24 months
- Global Pharmaceutical company Sydney -Medical Advisor
Global Pharmaceutical company Sydney based office require Medical Advisor - Auto-immune / Virology/ Rheumatology / Rheumatoid Arthritis/ Dermatology/ Immunology/ Inflammation.
Salary - $140,000 - $170,000 plus bonus, healthcare and super
- Global Medical Advisor - Endocrinology/ Diabetes
Global opportunity within a global pharmaceutical giant!
- Senior Medical Advisor - Oncology
This global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive marketed and development product portfolio in a number of therapy areas, is looking to recruit a medic in to a Senior Medical Advisor opportunity.
- Medical Advisor - Diabetes
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a...
- Medical Advisor - Diabetes
Medical Advisor - Diabetes
Germany. Our client, an innovative global pharmaceutical company based in Germany are seeking a Diabetes physician to join their expanding team.
- Clinical Research Medical Advisor
Clinical Research Medical Advisor: Surrey
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a successful global Biopharmaceutical business as a Clinical Research Medical Advisor. The position will enable you to become heavily involved within the overall medical supervision and set up of phase I-III clinical trials within biosimilars. Furthermore, the position will see you overseeing the process in its entirety from beginning to end.
- Medical Advisor - Oncology
Medical Advisor - Oncology
A Top 5 global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in Europe are looking to appoint a Medical Advisor for the UK medical team, with a remit specifically focused on their Oncology product portfolio. This business has other major product areas and an expanding pipeline across the board.
- Medical Director / Medical Advisor - Neurology
Great opportunity for a Neurology specialists (MD) to join a Global Leading Clinical Research Organisation
- Provide medical and strategic leadership for programs that integrate the individual’s extensive knowledge in basic and clinical science, , input from the medical community around the world.
- Establish appropriately aggressive clinical development timelines, incorporating key decision points and Go/No Go criteria for each CDP. ...