- Project Lead Programmer ~ Pharma, UK
A Project Lead Programmer position with a global Pharmaceutical company in the UK. Lead project teams across a high profile Phase III, IIIb and IV studies, with notable focus on Regulatory Authority liaison. Opportunities to specialise in therapeutic area and contribute towards departmental process.
- Project Programming Specialist ~ UK Pharma
Project Programming specialist opportunity with a global Pharmaceutical company in the UK. Perfect opportunity for either an established Lead, or a Senior Programmer looking to make the step up into project leadership, within a Pharma with an exciting future.
- Experienced SAS / Statistical Programmer ~ Pharma
Due to the notable successes across its pipeline, a specialist, growing Pharmaceutical company seeks an experienced SAS / Statistical Programmer to join its UK based Biometrics team.
- Principal Statistical Programmer - Remote
New Contract Opportunities!
2 - Principal Statistical Programmer roles
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Remote but Headquarters on East Coast
12 Month Contracts (renewable)
Remote/ Work from home/ Telecommute
My previous Client just opened up 2 additional position for Contractors to be part of their exciting and expanding team. ...
- Senior Statistical Programmer Level I or II
* You will be employed by Chiltern and work 100% dedicated for one client, a global pharmaceutical company, * Office based in Slough or Edinburgh, UK or Leiden, Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany or Madrid, Spain or home based anywhere in EU, * Fluent in English language and the relevant country language (both verbal and written), * Candidates must have the legal authorisation to work in the relevant country
- SAS PROGRAMMER II ~ FIELD BASED, UK
Superb opportunity for SAS Programmers to join a top 10 CRO, growing healthily.
- Statistical Programming, Manger
Manager (Principal) Statistical Programmer
Manage a team of Statistical Programming (SP) staff, including hiring, training, and supervising department members.
Develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs.
Organize and allocate resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines. Serve as lead statistical programmer on projects. This role is Office based or Part Office based in Warsaw, Poland
- Principal SAS programmer – Global CRO – UK, Fully home based
One of the world leading CRO’s are looking for experienced SAS Programmers to come in and assume the Project lead role. Exciting opportunity to lead teams and global projects with global Pharmaceutical companies working to the most up to date industry standards incl. CDISC. In addition they are willing to offer excellent salary packages, home based working and career progression opportunities.
Get in touch with Nick@peoplewithchemistry.com for more details
- SAS Programmer I & SAS Programmer II ~ UK
A healthily expanding global CRO is looking to add an assortment of SAS Programmer I and II's to it's UK based team. Excellent supportive environment, perfect for ambitious Programmers.
- Senior SAS Programmer II ~ A CRO successfully distinguishing itself
A job crowded market requires a prospective employer to distinguish itself to prospective employees. This particular CRO, lead by a team of energetic, positive and hard working programming managers, manages to do so excellently.