- Project Lead Programmer ~ Pharma, UK
A Project Lead Programmer position with a global Pharmaceutical company in the UK. Lead project teams across a high profile Phase III, IIIb and IV studies, with notable focus on Regulatory Authority liaison. Opportunities to specialise in therapeutic area and contribute towards departmental process.
- Statistical Programmer, Pharma UK
Great opportunity for an established programmer to join an exciting new team within a globally recognised Pharmaceutical company. Highly engaging project work with exciting growth potential.
- Experienced SAS / Statistical Programmer ~ Pharma
Due to the notable successes across its pipeline, a specialist, growing Pharmaceutical company seeks an experienced SAS / Statistical Programmer to join its UK based Biometrics team.
- Biometrics Project Manager – Mid-sized CRO – UK, South East
A mid-sized full service CRO are looking for an experienced Biometrics Project Manager to take on lead responsibilities liaising with clients, setting up project specifications and timelines and ensuring the successful delivery on all of the above.
Get in touch with Nick@peoplewithchemistry.com for more details
- Senior Statistical Programmer Level I or II
* You will be employed by Chiltern and work 100% dedicated for one client, a global pharmaceutical company, * Office based in Slough or Edinburgh, UK or Leiden, Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany or Madrid, Spain or home based anywhere in EU, * Fluent in English language and the relevant country language (both verbal and written), * Candidates must have the legal authorisation to work in the relevant country
- SAS PROGRAMMER II ~ FIELD BASED, UK
Superb opportunity for SAS Programmers to join a top 10 CRO, growing healthily.
- Study Leading Statistical Programmer - United Kingdom
Job Title: Study Lead Programmer
Introduction: The client is a global CRO, top tier ranking and continuously growing due to new business looking for a programmer with strong experience in study leading and project management to join them. The role is permanent and based in the UKwith a brilliant scope for career progression into line management or purely technical direction.
- SAS Programmer I & SAS Programmer II ~ UK
A healthily expanding global CRO is looking to add an assortment of SAS Programmer I and II's to it's UK based team. Excellent supportive environment, perfect for ambitious Programmers.
- Senior SAS Programmer II ~ A CRO successfully distinguishing itself
A job crowded market requires a prospective employer to distinguish itself to prospective employees. This particular CRO, lead by a team of energetic, positive and hard working programming managers, manages to do so excellently.
- Statistical Programmer, SAS Programmer - all levels (I, II, Senior and Lead), Warsaw, Poland
COVANCE - one of the top 5 global Contract Research Organizations in currently looking for its next home / office based SAS Programmer to join its local team in _______
AS Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for clinical data output and reporting including analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs.