- ** Senior Manager of PV + Clinical Quality Assurance **
I am currently working with one of the most exciting and progressing Biopharmaceutical companies globally to recruit a Senior Manager for their Quality Assurance Team. This professional will have oversight of the GCP and PV QA operations and will provide expert analysis on where the teams can move forwards. The ideal candidate will be an experienced GCP/PV professional, ideally with auditing experience in both areas. Management experience is also advantageous.
- Senior Manager/ Associate Director, Late Stage, Europe
As a key member of our Late Stage Team, the Senior Manager will deliver unique results by line managing Lead CRAs in Europe.
- Senior Clinical Project Manager
My client is an American Medtech company based in Sunnyvale, CA. The European Headquarter in the French part of Switzerland is expanding rapidly and is taking more market share also in Germany and France. ...
- Senior Clinical Operations Manager \ Clinical Team Leader
Senior Clinical Operations Manager \ Clinical Team Leader
Employment type: Long term rolling contract paying up to £500 per day dependent upon experience.
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Professional who enjoys overseeing, supporting and motivating clinical teams?
- Senior Clinical Project Manager
Position: Senior Clinical Project Manager ( London)
The Sr. Clinical Project Manager (Sr. CPM) is responsible for leading several clinical project teams; developing comprehensive project plans; detailed timelines and milestone management.
- **Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor - UK**
A leading pharmaceutical company base in the South East of the UK is seeking a Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor to join the team. This is a Senior position which requires professionals to have around 4 years of GCP Auditing experience, plus this experience needs to be varied across the Audit types. What is on offer here, is a great salary, a fantastic company, excellent environment and brilliant progression opportunities.
- **Quality Assurance & Pharmacovigilance Manager** - South East UK, Excellent Pharmaceutical Company
I am working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company, based in the Berkshire area, who are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Pharmacovigilance Manager for a great new opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong PV QA experience, ideally auditing, plus will have lead/managed an audit function. The professional will join the company, to be an integral part of the Quality team.
- **SENIOR MANAGER OF PHARMACOVIGILANCE QA - SWITZERLAND**
I’m currently working with a fantastic Global company with a fantastic pipeline, who are a one of the division leaders in their respective field. The client s currently seeking a Senior Manager for Pharmacovigilance to join and lead their team. For the the right candidate, this role will call on their extensive Pharmacogivilance experience, couple with good auditing expertise to push the company forward going into 2015.
- Clinical Supplies Specialist / Senior Clinical Supplies Specialist
We are recruiting for a Clinical Supplies Specialist for a 12 month contract in Buckinghamshire. (Supply Chain)
- Regulatory Manager / Team Leader (Clinical)
• Permanent position
• Innovative pharmaceutical company
• Extensive working knowledge of clinical trial submissions in Europe required
• Development and management of the Regulatory clinical team in Cambridge