- QA Specialist
- Supplier QA Specialist- GMP Compliance- Top Pharma
Supplier QA Specialist- GMP Compliance- Top Pharma
I currently have a new permanent Supplier QA Specialist, position with a top global pharma. The role will focus on Supplier Quality, overseeing quality systems and third party manufacturers (TPMs) and Vendors.
This company are well know for training and developing their staff, and so this is a great opportunity to to join an organisation that will really help you to enhance your skill set and career prospects.
- QA Specialist
QA Specialist - Permanent - Galway
- GMP Quality Compliance Specialist – Global Pharma – South East England
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients who are a global Pharmaceutical organisation based in South East England/Greater London area. They are a reputable Pharmaceutical with a diverse product portfolio and state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- RA\QA Specialist
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Clinical Professionals are currently working with one of the globe’s leading Medical Devices distribution firms, based in Germany, who are looking for individuals to undertake a role as a Regulatory/Quality Specialist.
- Qualities Systems Specialist
Qualities Systems Specialist: South of England
Rate: 300 per day
Our Client is a large well established pharmaceutical company based in Kent. Looking for a Qualities Systems Specialist with experience within GMP and FDA Guild lines.
- QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Management
* Ensure TGA facilities comply with GMP standards, specifically TGA requirements and maintain regulatory licences.
* Develop, implement and maintain Quality Management Systems to ensure high product quality in accordance with customer specifications and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure that all employees and people the company support are adequately trained and qualified to perform their duties. Coordinate the TGA/GMP Compliance training program. ...
- Quality Assurance Officer - Batch Release
Reporting to a QA Manager, Provide day-to-day assistance for commercial QA activities associated with remote/virtual batch disposition. The QA officer will ensure assigned tasks are performed in a timely manner to meet batch disposition, supply chain and all associated international GMP/GDP requirements
- (Senior) Computer Systems QA Manager
(Senior) Computer Systems QA Manager
Location: London/Home Counties
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Our Client is a rapidly growing Specialist contract research organisation based in London. They are looking for an ambitious Computer Systems QA Manager with Good Clinical Practice and computer systems experience who is looking for a new challenge.
- Pharmacovigilance QA Manager, Speciality Pharma– England, UK
Calling all Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance candidates: I am very pleased to make you aware of a Pharmacovigilance QA Manager position that a client of mine, a specialist pharmaceutical company with a focus on the European market, is looking to fill.