- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist \ Senior QA Specialist - Cornwall
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist \ Senior QA Specialist - Cornwall. Our client is a design and manufacturing company based in Cornwall, they specialise in the design and manufacturer of packaging components for the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, they are a global company with sites in Europe, Asia, Australia and America.
They are now recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist / Senior QA to join their dynamic team in Cornwall.
£35,000 - £40,000 per ann
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (GCP, GLP, GCLP) A well-established biotechnology organisation that focuses on In Vitro diagnostics, is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join them for a 6 month contractual basis.JOB SUMMARY:The company has launched 3 new projects and therefore looking 'for more hands of deck'. ...
- Quality Assurance - Specialist market
As a specialist consultant for Quality Assurance across the UK, Wales and Ireland, I am currently recruiting for a number of opportunities covering the pharmaceutical market. My clients range from small to large pharmaceutical companies, and are looking for keen individuals to take on various roles within Quality Assurance and be an expert in the field. ...
- Quality Assurance Specialist – Permanent – Paris
If you are looking to work for a leading medical device manufacturer with an excellent reputation and the opportunity for career progression, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Quality Assurance Specialist Medical Devices – Permanent – £45.000+ - London
This position is for QA Specialist who is interested in career development and is keen on working in a challenging, fast-paced environment. If you believe that this position suits your skill-set and your career progression plans, do not hesitate to apply immediately.
- Junior Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Specialist – Cologne – Permanent – 40.000€
If you are interested in starting your career in a successful biopharmaceutical company, with the opportunity for development and progression, do not hesitate to apply for this position.
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f)
Project at a global pharmaceutical Company near Brussels, Belgium
- Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager - £40k
One of the largest UK pharmaceutical distributors, based near London, are looking to add a junior Quality Manager to their team, to take responsibility for maintaining the Quality Management System and leading the Quality team.
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer, GMP – Global Pharma – North West/Cheshire, upto £40,000 + benefits
We are a leading global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation who are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join our established Quality Assurance team.
- Quality Assurance Officer, GMP – International Pharma – London, upto £36,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This global Pharmaceutical organisation have a diverse and comprehensive product portfolio including Biologics and vaccine products. They are a global organisation with offices based in UK, Europe and Asia with continual growth through success.