- Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate II
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate II to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, UK. A very patient focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. ...
- CMC Global Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate – Medicines– Greater London
I am currently seeking for a high-skilled and passionate professional to work as a Global CMC Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate for one of the top 5 consumer health care companies worldwide.
- Associate Director, Global CMC, Regulatory Affairs
Our client, an expanding US-based pharmaceutical company with a growing EU presence, are looking for passionate and driven management and director level professionals to join their Regulatory Affairs team in the South East of England.
- Senior CMC Regulatory Affairs Associate – Global Markets – London
My client is looking for an experienced regulatory affairs professional to join their established Regulatory team as a Senior CMC Regulatory Affairs Associate in London. This role is perfect for ambitious people who want to grow their career with a highly reputable company.
Get in touch with Nick@peoplewithchemistry.com for more details
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Bio Snr Manager role for a global biotech company – From PI to PIII and registration - Brussels
This will be an EU (into Global) role and the pipeline for Biologicals in all stages of development (from PI to PIII and registration) and the snr management team are very highly rated within the industry and have a reputation for allowing others to take real project ownership. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Contract Regulatory CMC Associate - Large Pharma - UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CMC contractor to join one of the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager/Associate Director- Life Cycle Maintenance/CMC/Labelling - Permanent, Reading, UK
Entrust Clinical People are actively resourcing for their Global CRO client for a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. This is an exciting time to join a newly created team and work on a range of key projects within Regulatory Affairs, specifically on Product Life Cycle maintenance, Regulatory CMC and Labelling.
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs - Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC)-122323
PPD has a new vacancy for an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. The ideal candidate will be an international regulatory CMC professional, and will be responsible for human pharmaceutical products, encompassing small and large molecules, injectable devices, investigational and marketed products, as assigned. ...
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager / South-East / Join a Biologics company with a Great Pipeline
We have a new role based in the South-East for a Top Ten Biotechnology company who require a CMC regulatory Affairs manager to cover development, registration and approval/post approval activities. This is a varied and highly strategic CMC role based at a Global Head office. Contact Theo Moore on +44(0)207 801 3384 to apply for this role or send your CV in confidence to CV@advregulatory.com
- Regulatory Affairs (Associate Officer/Officer/Senior Officer) - Regulatory Life Cycle Maintenance/CMC/Labelling
Entrust Clinical People are actively resourcing for their Global CRO client. This is an exciting time to join a newly created team and work on a range of key projects within Regulatory Affairs, specifically on Product Life Cycle maintenance, Regulatory CMC and Labelling.