- CMC Regulatory Affairs Associate Director, New Challenge!
Global Regulatory CMC Associate Director, Small Molecules, New Department, Early Development, Strategic and Hands on Input, 160-200k CHF
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Bio Snr Manager role for a global biotech company – From PI to PIII and registration - Brussels
This will be an EU (into Global) role and the pipeline for Biologicals in all stages of development (from PI to PIII and registration) and the snr management team are very highly rated within the industry and have a reputation for allowing others to take real project ownership. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Contract Regulatory CMC Associate - Large Pharma - UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CMC contractor to join one of the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager/Associate Director- Life Cycle Maintenance/CMC/Labelling - Permanent, Reading, UK
Entrust Clinical People are actively resourcing for their Global CRO client for a Regulatory Affairs Manager or Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. This is an exciting time to join a newly created team and work on a range of key projects within Regulatory Affairs, specifically on Product Life Cycle maintenance, Regulatory CMC and Labelling.
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs - Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC)-122323
PPD has a new vacancy for an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. The ideal candidate will be an international regulatory CMC professional, and will be responsible for human pharmaceutical products, encompassing small and large molecules, injectable devices, investigational and marketed products, as assigned. ...
- Associate Director/Team Lead - Regulatory Affairs - Biologics
Working as part of this team gives you a career that will be varied, diverse and never dull! You will be joining a team of the best Regulatory Affairs Professionals in the industry, some of the most experienced and progressive minds. Our consultants come from a wide spectrum within the Healthcare Industry, all bringing invaluable skills and attributes that allow us to provide the best Regulatory Affairs expertise to our clients.
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Manager / South-East / Join a Biologics company with a Great Pipeline
We have a new role based in the South-East for a Top Ten Biotechnology company who require a CMC regulatory Affairs manager to cover development, registration and approval/post approval activities. This is a varied and highly strategic CMC role based at a Global Head office. Contact Theo Moore on +44(0)207 801 3384 to apply for this role or send your CV in confidence to CV@advregulatory.com
- Regulatory Affairs (Associate Officer/Officer/Senior Officer) - Regulatory Life Cycle Maintenance/CMC/Labelling
Entrust Clinical People are actively resourcing for their Global CRO client. This is an exciting time to join a newly created team and work on a range of key projects within Regulatory Affairs, specifically on Product Life Cycle maintenance, Regulatory CMC and Labelling.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director / EU & Global Strategy and Project Management - Belgium
My client has exciting products and challenging project work. It’s a company with a very good growth rate and has a promising future. They have lots of products in the pipeline which means more growth and exciting times are ahead. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- CMC Regulatory Affairs Director
Global Regulatory CMC Director, New Products and Ventures