- **Clinical Compliance Manager**
I am working with a very interesting and exciting Global Pharmaceutical company, who are looking to add to their Clinical Quality and Compliance Team! The ideal candidate will have some GCP Auditing experience but ideally a clinical background. In this role there will be the opportunity for the candidate to train and develop their GCP Auditing expertise and Compliance Knowledge. The company currently needs motivated professionals to join them in their development.
- Clinical Compliance Manager
* Manage the clinical quality assurance program, which includes the development and execution of quality plans for each study, as well as auditing of investigator sites, vendors, databases and clinical study reports. which includes but is not limited to: * Develop and execute cGCP audit plans to the agreed timelines and deliverables. * Ensure independent audits of clinical sites, CROs, central laboratories, and other vendors which support the clinical development program. ...
- Clinical Compliance Project Manager
Are you looking to work in one of the most exciting areas of medical science? Are you keen to ensure that you are working for a company that are a leader in their field? Is working with unique technologies something that drives you? If so, then continue reading to find out just how suitable this opportunity may be for you.
- GCP Auditor / Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor – Home-based – upto £55,000
We are looking for an accomplished GCP Quality Assurance Auditor to join our team of established and experienced Clinical Quality Assurance professionals.
- PW 6235 Clinical QA Officer / GCP Quality Assurance Officer
Opportunity to join a growing Pharma organisation as Clinical QA Officer. You’ll need a background in Clinical monitoring, clinical auditing or compliance and the role comes with excellent developmental opportunity.
Office based to the West of London, offered on a permanent basis.
- Clinical Project Leader / Compliance Oversight Lead, Brussels-Belgium
A great opportunity for Senior & Lead CRAs has just appeared in Belgium with a top 5 pharma. If you're looking to advance your career towards project and vendor management this is the perfect role for you!
- GCP Auditor / Quality Assurance Auditor – Global Organisation – Munich, Germany
We are an exciting Global Mid-sized full service CRO to join our successful and experienced Quality Assurance team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress and further your international QA auditing experience.
- Regulatory Compliance PV
A senior person within Regulatory Compliance PV is wanted to join my client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company. You will be joining their International Compliance team.
- Clinical Research Assistant II Job
Manage Investigative Site activities to ensure that subject safety is protected and that timely high quality data are collected in compliance with regulationsResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:1. ...
- **Senior GCP Compliance Manager - California, USA**
A very well known and successful Global Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior GCP Manager to join their Quality and Compliance team at their Corporate Headquarters. This is located in California, USA. Ideally, the Senior Manager will have particular Auditing expertise and the Managerial oversight experience for the inspections program. A massive plus for the company is if you have held line management responsibilities.