- *Quality Assurance Manager - GCP - New York/New Jersey, USA*
I am working with a brilliant, leading global pharmaceutical company who are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for their GCP set up, to be based from their office in the New Jersey/New York area. There will also be a possibility to be based one day from home. The ideal candidate will have significant GCP Auditing experience, mainly Vendor and Internal Process audits. There is a competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer.
- **Manager, GCP Quality Assurance** - New Jersey, USA
I am working with a very interesting and expanding pharmaceutical company based in the New Jersey area who are looking for an experienced CQA Audit professional for a Manager opportunity based at their office. There will be an option to have one day flexible working from home.
- *** Manager / Sr. Manager Clinical Quality Assurance – GVP/PV *** Netherlands *** Cover GCP & Pharmacovigilance in an exciting high-impact role ***
*** Manager / Sr. Manager Clinical Quality Assurance – GVP/PV *** Netherlands *** Cover GCP & Pharmacovigilance in an exciting high-impact role ***
Contact Theo Moore or Matt Grieg via e-mail on CV@advregulatory.com or call +44(0)207-801.33.80
- ** Quality Assurance PV Audit Manager ** - Global Pharmaceutical Company
I am working with a brilliant global pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK, who are seeking a Quality Assurance PVG Manager to join the team. This professional will not only have audit experience but will be experienced in the leadership and management of a PV Quality Audit program. This opportunity will allow the experienced audit professional to take a step forward in their career, and join a company where progression opportunities are clear and defined.
- Quality Assurance Manager - GCP
* QA of clinical trials I-III, drug safety and accompanying biomarker programs.
* Improving the existing quality system in the GCP area.
* Assist the preparation and implementation of SOPs in the development and maintenance of quality documentation.
* Planning, preparation of audits both internal and external in the GCP area.
* Formulate audit reports and tracking (CAPA).
* Guarantee companywide GCP training of all employees. ...
- **Quality Assurance & Pharmacovigilance Manager** - South East UK, Excellent Pharmaceutical Company
I am working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company, based in the Berkshire area, who are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Pharmacovigilance Manager for a great new opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong PV QA experience, ideally auditing, plus will have lead/managed an audit function. The professional will join the company, to be an integral part of the Quality team.
- PW 6129 Senior PV QA Manager / PV Quality Assurance Auditor
Opportunity to join a growing Pharma organisation within a relatively new role strategizing, influencing and implementing global PV programs whilst providing internal and external expert advice. Previous PV Auditing experience is a prerequisite for this role and the position is offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
- **CONTRACT Quality Assurance Manager & QP** - Maidenhead
I am currently working with a very interesting and diverse pharmaceutical organisation, who are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Manager and QP for a brilliant new opportunity on an interim contract basis. The company are based in Maidenhead. The ideal candidate for this role will have a Manufacturing Quality Assurance background, and be a QP with Solid Dose AND Steriles experience. Experience within Tech Transfer is a massive plus.
- **Quality Assurance Manager - QP - Steriles, Solid Dose and Tech Transfer Experience**
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting and interesting pharmaceutical company who are a supplier of Niche Medicinal Products to the NHS and other markets globally. The position is a Quality Assurance Manager and QP, and will be integral to the progression and success for the company. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Manufacturing QA, plus will be a QP with Solid Dose and Sterile experience. Experience of Tech Transfer is a massive plus.
- PW 6085 Quality Assurance Manager
An excellent development opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join one of our global pharma clients in the capacity of QA Manager. This role holds full accountability for the UK and Ireland and offers the opportunity to work on global projects alongside the Global QA Director. This is a highly visible role offering fantastic long-term growth and development opportunities.