- Director Regulatory Affairs, EU - UK Based
Pharm-Olam International are looking for an established regulatory professional from a CRO background who is experienced in directing and submitting EU submissions. Ideally this position will be UK office based, however Pharm-Olam will consider other european office based locations.
- Director Regulatory Affairs - Paris
Pharm-Olam International are looking to expand their European Regulatory department with the opening of Director, Regulatory Affairs to be located in Paris. The ideal candidate will have MAA experience and have experience compiling filings for EU countries as well as non-EU submissions and be up to date with all the latest EMA and international regulations, guidelines, and regulatory trends. Previous line management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Director Regulatory Affairs - Oncology
Skills Alliance are currently working on an exclusive project with an emerging biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Affairs Director to...
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director / Director - EU
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director / Director - EU (title is flexible depending on previous skills and experience)
Location: Middlesex, Northwest London
Salary: Up to £80,000 circa + package (car allowance etc)
To assist the Head of Regulatory Affairs Europe to implement the
* International roll-out (IRO)– which will plan & manage dossier timings & registration, work with the local Regulatory team to ensure timely dossier submission,
* Post-appro ...
- Regulatory Affairs Director Oncology – Take strategic leadership for Mid and late development and new EU & RoW submissions
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number noted above. Alternatively to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, French and German speaking candidates should call Matt Grieg or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- AD & Director Regulatory Affairs in MA Excellent $$ Packages
A growing biotech company in Massachusetts is expanding its Regulatory team to support late phase clinical responsibilities. The individual will operate in a highly visible role and will develop regulatory strategies and manage high-quality submissions to regulatory agencies globally. Director and Associate Director Regulatory Affairs levels needed. Excellent salary, bonus, long term incentives and relocation included. ...
- Regulatory Affairs Snr Manager and Associate Director Roles - The Netherlands (close to Amsterdam) – Strategic roles for EU & Row markets
These roles come with a great salary, a full re-location package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment here there is a good atmosphere between colleagues and where people are always respectful and helpful. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting reference number noted above all Matt Greig or Theo Moore, in the UK London office, on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Regulatory Affairs Director – South-East - Take the lead for Centralised filings and EU/ROW strategy – Salary to £90,000 + Car + Bonus
If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs - Emerging Biopharma
Skills Alliance are currently working on an exclusive project with an emerging biopharmaceutical organisation who are looking to recruit an Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs. This...
- Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs CMC
Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs CMC - Leading Biotechnology group