- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director - Netherlands - EU & International strategic leadership role - Excellent Portfolio - Expanding Pharma Company
This will be a results orientated strategic leadership role where your strategy and regulatory knowledge will carve a path for product submissions and registrations ion the EU and other major RoW/International territories.If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore on Matt Grieg on +44 (0)207 801 3380.
- Associate Director Clinical Research (daily rate contract)
Our client in Hertfordshire are looking for an Associate Director Clinical Research for a minimum 12 month daily rate of pay contract. We are looking for an experienced clinical research/clinical development professional (not just clinical operations side). We need someone with a strong research development background and who can work autonomously and report into the US.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs (General Medicine) / Senior Regulatory Manager
Our client is recruiting for an Associate Director Regulatory Affairs within General Medicine to start ASAP on a permanent basis. Considerable career development potential for any regulatory managers looking for the next step up - highly competitive salary and package available including bonus and car allowance. Ideally looking for candidates with significant PIP submissions experience
- Senior Manager/Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs (Programme Manager)-116992
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
- OPTION BELGIQUE: GRA Team Leader ... Director or Associate Director, 38+10 days off, Car, Stock & Relocation
This position is the pivot between the GRLs and Commercial teams, and the regulatory professionals who will report in to you. This will mean you will plan, oversee and lead the individuals on specific projects and tasks, ensuring support to the franchise for critical submissions, which includes for Centralised products for the European region, as well as extended international regions (MENA, CIS to Turkey and CE & E).
- Regulatory Affairs Snr Manager and Associate Director Role - The Netherlands – Strategic roles for EU & RoW markets
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380.
- DIRECTOR / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL TEAM MANAGEMENT - Spain
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as a Director / Associate Director of Clinical Team Management and help realize your career potential.
- (Senior) Clinical Project Manager - Various Therapeutic Areas
(Senior) Clinical Project Manager - Various Therapeutic AreasHome Based Anywhere in the UK or Ireland/Office Based in Central LondonA leading international Contract Research Organisation with comprehensive growth plans laid out ahead of 2017 and an extensive portfolio of "Big Pharma" and Biotech clients is seeking a Clinical Project Manager with experience of delivering Phase II-III studies to manage projects within one of a multitude of therapeutic areas (Oncology, CNS, Infectious Diseases, ...
- ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR / DRUG SAFETY - Germany
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the world’s leading contract research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Join PRA Health Sciences as a Medical Director and help realize your career potential.
- Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) - UK Part Office/Part Home Based
Pharm-Olam International are actively looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join our Clinical operations team based in Ascot, Berkshire on a full time permanent basis. This will be a part office/part home based position