- NEW GRAD LEVEL Reg Affairs Officer
*** NEW GRADUATE LEVEL*** Regulatory Affairs role - full-time permanent position with career opportunities!!
- PW 6250 Regulatory Affairs Officer / Reg Affairs Executive
Rare opportunity for a life science graduate with Pharmaceutical Industry experience, gained in either Regulatory Affairs, PV or Clinical, to join as a Regulatory Affairs Officer. Our Client, a dynamic Global Pharma Company can offer your career fantastic development opportunities. The role is permanent and office based.
- Senior Reg Affairs Manager - Amsterdam - 12 Month Contract
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs - Amsterdam - 12 Month Contract
Optimus Search is currently in partnership with an international Biopharmaceutical company looking to recruit an experienced Senior Manager in Regulatory Affairs for their Benelux affiliate. The position will be based at their Amsterdam office.
- Medical Devices Career - Reg Affairs - UK
NonStop Recruitment has a specific division dedicated specifically to regulatory affairs recruitment for the medical device division. Having established relationships with small start up companies to large world leading ones, we are able to provide you with roles from entry level through to senior director positions. ...
- ASAP -Reg Affairs Specialist- 9 Months Contract - Top EU Pharma
URGENT - Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 9 Months Rolling Contract - Top EU Pharma
Description of Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, compiling and reviewing regulatory submissions (mainly variations) to European countries (EU and non EU, e.g. Switzerland), for release to Country Operations and/or submission to Health Authorities. ...
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist required for post marketing role - a permanent position with a global pharma company. Competitive salary offered.
- PW 6245 Associate Director Regulatory Development
Opportunity for an experienced Regulatory professional to head up the regulatory development team within this exciting global pharmaceutical company. The Regulatory Affairs Head is responsible for planning and managing all regulatory activities associated with all their team. The position is offered on a permanent basis, is office based and carries global responsibility.
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Regulatory Affairs Specialist for post marketing role with global pharma company required - permanent position with competitive salary and benefits
- Regulatory Affairs Officer\Regulatory Affairs Associate
Regulatory Affairs Officer\Regulatory Affairs Associate
•Do you want to work for an international Pharma Company?
•Do you want to work for a company with cutting edge innovative Products?
- Regulatory Affairs Manager (w/m) (UK – office based)
Shared Work – Shared Vision: The way we do business, a promised standard that includes ongoing support from a specialized team dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients expectations.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a global and fast moving company? Then SynteractHCR offers you a dynamic environment, the opportunity to bring your experience in and leave a footprint in the Global Regulatory Affairs Team.