- Global Product Safety Manager (12 MONTH CONTRACT) – UK
Global Product Safety Manager (12 MONTH CONTRACT) - UK
An exciting 12 month contract has come about with one of my top clients, a leading Biopharmaceutical company, for a Global Product Safety Manager. The successful candidate will have strong experience within E2B electronic distribution.
- Pharmacovigilance Manager (m/f)
inVentiv Health clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies, offering therapeutically specialized capabilities for Phase I-IV clinical development, bioanalytical services, and strategic resourcing from a single clinical professional to an entire functional team.
- Pharmcovigilance Manager - Brussels
Qualified person for Belgium Affliate with interaction at Regional Level to manage team.
- Senior Study / Project Manager – Observational studies
• Permanent role
• Office based St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
• Full time
• Observational studies
• Development Division with focus on operations
- SAS Programmer / Epidemiology Manager, Greater London
A Unique and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced SAS Programmer / Epidemiology Manager to join a rapidly growing and successful global Pharmaceutical company located in Greater London.
Working within the Drug Safety Team your role will be to manage the Epidemiology data source which provides Epidemiology services to the company, while providing statistical programming into policies and processes.
- Senior Director Global Drug Safety Project Management, United Kingdon
COVANCE - one of the top 5 global Contract Research Organizations in currently looking for a Senior Director Global Drug Safety Project Management to join its global Drug Safety senior management tam.
Candidates from all around UK are welcome to apply.
- Senior Director Business Operations Drug Safety, United Kingdom, flexible location
COVANCE - one of the top 5 global Contract Research Organizations in currently looking for a Senior Director Business Operations Drug Safety to join its global Drug Safety senior management team. Candidates from all around UK are welcome to apply.
- Global Quality Assurance/ Regulatory Affairs Manager
Global Quality Assurance Regulatory Affairs Manager
Office-Based in Frankfurt
• Aufbau und Unterhalt der Infrastruktur sowie der Geräte
• Verbesserung der vorhandenen Produktionsprozesse
• Direkte Verantwortung über das Vorbereiten und kontrollieren der Produktentwicklungsprojekte
• Aufbau eines QM Systems und eventuelle Verlagerung des globalen QM Systems nach Frankfurt
• Entwicklung und Optimierung von Technologien im vaskulä ...
- Laboratory Manager – Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety, office based in Harrogate
COVANCE - leading global food testing and drug development services company is now looking for its next Laboratory Manager for the Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety (NCFS) team in Harrogate, North Yorkshire to manage the operation of the NCFS laboratory, ensuring that it meets the business targets and objectives.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the EU regulatory affairs team, the creation of regulatory documents and development of regulatory strategy to achieve regulatory approvals and clearances worldwide expediently and consistently within all studies, interventional and non-interventional.