- REGULATORY CONTRACT *** West London / M4 Corridor *** Senior RA Project Manager Development incl US / EU regions
Please call me, Matt Greig on +44 (0)207 801 3382 or direct on +44 (0)7918 679 405 (eves / weekends). Alternatively you can email me on Matt.Greig@AdvRegulatory.com
- EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead – Contract, Director level, Global Biopharma, UK
Fantastic new opening for a 4-6 month contract has opened up for an EU Regulatory Product Strategy Lead to join this internationally respected Biopharmaceutical. To be based either in the Berkshire/Hampshire area or Switzerland this role requires those with extensive breadth of regulatory affairs exposure into submissions, CTAs, MAAs and regulatory strategy.
If you are coming from a Regulatory Director or Consultant level this is a role not to be missed.
- EU Regulatory Strategy Lead – Contract/Consultant, 6 months, Biopharma
Unique contract opportunity to work as the EU Regulatory Affairs Strategy Lead for this global biopharma business. This position will see you as the key authority on European Regulatory activities, working across teams in submissions, CMC, variations and the full span to ensure successful completion of regulatory aspects.
The position is office based in the Berkshire/Hampshire region (or Switzerland) and requires those with a proven background of delivering European strategy for reg activitie
- New Director Level Regulatory roles - Permanent & Contract - UK, Belgium or The Netherlands
We have a number of Director Level Regulatory roles - Permanent and Contract, based in the UK, Belgium and The Netherlands. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Grieg in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC (daily rate contract)
Daily rate contract role: Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC required by client in Bucks until end of year - highly competitive daily rate payable!!
- CMC Regulatory Consultant – CMC Dossiers, EU, Global Pharma – Buckinghamshire
CMC Consultant, Regulatory Affairs, Contract – An excellent contract for 6 months has become available within this growing, Top 15 pharma business for an EU CMC Consultant. The position is office based in Buckinghamshire, with focus in EU CMC dossier review, working closely with US counterparts and filings for FDA.
Requires those with proven background of EU orientated dossier work, able to take ownership on this and review FDA submissions to ensure EU submission success.
- Regulatory Affairs Officer 12 Month Contract
Our client, a growing Dublin based pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Officer 12 Month Contract role.
- Regulatory Affairs Biological CMC CONTRACT roles – Support global MAA’s or Author and review IMPD’s for MAbs
We do offer an iPad 3 referral scheme on successful placement so if this role isn’t for you but you do have colleagues past or present who are looking please consider referring the individual to us – many thanks…. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380
- PW 6294 EU Systems and Publishing Associate / Regulatory Affairs
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of key stakeholders across business functions. You play a key role in helping to develop and improve a variety of different software and systems within a global regulatory environment.
This is a newly developed role managing submission dispatch to all affiliates, logistics and systems work and will include back up and support to all regulatory publishing activities.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – EU/US development role - Based in the M4 corridor with a Great Salary available & Full re-location package
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director – EU/US development role - You will be involved in Scientific advice and providing global regulatory strategy. If you wish to apply for this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)207 801 3380