A globally successful healthcare company with a strong product portfolio of diagnostic and medical devices are looking for a Sales Executive to sell and promote their widely used range of interventional cardiology devices across the Central & Eastern (Swiss German) regions of Switzerland.
Regulatory Affairs Project-Class III Medical Devices-Swiss Base
Apply here now to find out about this fantastic one week regulatory project with the opportunity to work with interesting class III implantable devices. The duration of this project is one week with strong prospects for future roles within exciting and niche devices too. This is a great opportunity to network within the medical device industry and gain a range of interesting projects within regulatory affairs. Apply now to find out more.
* Develop the quality systems already in place for clinical research, commercial launches, product development based on GxP. * Oversee EMA and FDA inspections. * Manage a team of QA Auditors. * Correspondence with the relevant regulatory authorities. * Managing the audits for the company by improving the audit plans. * Be a member of the senior management executive committee. ...
* Prepare the pharmacovigilance part of Marketing Authorization and regulatory dossiers (IND, NDA, Scientific Advice, ...). * Ensure that the pharmacovigilance system can meet international regulatory requirements. * Assess the risk / benefit of the products in all indications. * Prepare the DSURs, PSURs, PDERs, local synthesis and pharmacovigilance reports. * Implement and monitor the set-up of pharmacovigilance procedures. ...
A revolutionary and clinical stage Biopharma company in the Los Angeles Area is seeking an Executive Director of Regulatory Affairs to join as a permanent member of the team. This individual will strategize directly with the CMO and Clinical Operations department to advance proprietary drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. ...
Clinical Research Associate
Company:Real Life Sciences Location: South San Francisco Salary: 100,000+ Benefits: negotiable
Closing Date: 19 Dec 14
* Responsible for the implementation of clinical trial activities as defined by the Study Management Team. Works closely with investigative site personnel, CROs, and other study vendors under the direction of a CPM.
* Works with Medical Monitor and CPM or Study Lead to select investigative sites, train investigators and investigative site staff, preparation of materials for investigator meetings, clinical supplies. ...
Hot Roles in Clinical Operations - World Leaders - Switzerland
NonStop Pharma are looking for Clinical Research professionals in Switzerland. My clients work in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industries and they are looking for skilled professionals. A hub of world leading companies, Switzerland offers great salaries and low taxes, a recipe for exceptional high living standards and healthy living.
Business Development Executive - Global Healthcare - Schweiz
A well respected healthcare company with a strong reputation on a global scale are looking for a Business Development Executive to sell and promote their range of interventional cardiology & radiology devices across the Central & Eastern regions of Switzerland. This company pride themselves on being market leaders in within this particular medical device market.
There are currently a number of vacancies with NonStop's clients for medical device sales representatives with German language skills. Positions are available within orthopaedics, critical care, aesthetics, vascular and dental for junior sales representatives with around 2-4 years of experience within the medical or dental device field.
Medical Director - Innovative Anti-Cancer Vaccines
An innovative biotech with a strong pipeline of interesting products such as Anti-Cancer vaccines is searching for a Medical Director to join them at their HQ in East Germany for a 12 month fixed term contract (perm also considered). The company has an excellent industry reputation with strong financial support from established industry leaders. This is a great opportunity to take up a senior post at a rapidly developing company focused on an interesting therapy area and with great potential.
QA Manager- GMP Quality Oversight of CMOs- 140-160k CHF
QA Manager- GMP Quality Oversight of CMOs- 140-160k CHF
I am currently working with an exciting pharmaceutical company who are looking for a new QA Manager to join their European Head Quarters in Zug.
This is a global pharma with a virtual structure. As such, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who can provide strong quality oversight and management of all production activities at third party contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs).
Regulatory Affairs Manager, Established Products, FDA
Work with top medical devices today in this fantastic regulatory affairs and quality assurance specialist role. This is an opportunity not to miss that you will give you the opportunity to work on the registration process, QMS and auditing of innovative class I through to class III devices. If you are looking to gain an interesting role where you will work with market leading and innovative medical devices then ensure you apply today!
Production Manager-Close Knit Team-Medical Diagnostics-CH
Join a close knit team in this fantastic managerial role within production. Our client are a medical device company that are an exciting point of growth, they are a close knit team allowing you to work closely with founder and starters of the company. This is a great opportunity to be part of the direction the company is going in as you will be working alongside the key decision makers within the business. Apply now to find out more !
Once in a life-time opportunity for a Medical Director to take your career to Australia! This European Biopharma are looking for a UK or EU Medical Director to join their office Australia, providing full assistance with relocation and VISA's.
* Develop, document and maintain embedded controllers for medical laser systems.
* Skills: * Embedded development experience with microcontrollers such as 8051 or ARM. * Solid background in C programming. * Good understanding of various embedded software architectures. * Experience with serial busses such as I2C, SPI, and USB. * Some User Interface Design experience is a plus. ...
Packaging Expert-Innovative Medical Devices-Switzerland
Our client are at an exciting point of growth within the medical deice industry and due to this they are currently developing their packaging department. NonStop Recruitment are looking for packaging experts within the medical device sector who are looking for both contract or permanent roles within a world leader within the medical device industry. Apply now to gain a fantastic opportunity to work with innovative and exciting medical device products!
Regulatory Affairs Contract-Orthopaedic Devices-Short Term
An interesting short term project for a regulatory affairs professional has come in with a world class orthopaedic device company. This is a one week project requirement to assist with international technical documentation and a great opportunity to work on an interesting short term role. Of course the introduction to our client could lead to further projects too, so a great opportunity to network within the industry. Apply now to find out more!
We are recruiting on behalf of an international pharmaceutical company with exciting drug projects in the field of respiratory/pulmonology drug delivery for Asthma Studies. This is a full time permanent leadership position based in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for offering medical expertise and driving global clinical studies. ...
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her