Company: Index Pharmaceutical
Closing Date: 26 Mar 14
Salary (ÂŁ): On Application
This organisation is a specialised agency offering custom scientific, technological and opinion leader solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. They provide both technology and scientific communication services, either independently or as integrated services and are actively looking to recruit a Medical Writer to be located in Sussex.
As part of this role the individual will have to demonstrate:
* Excellent and versatile medical writing skills
* Ability to generate materials to a high standard and high quality, with minimal internal review/assistance
*Experience developing content for different medical audiences
* Excellent quality control skills and meticulous eye for detail
* Experience developing, strategizing, and managing publication programs
* Ability to develop strong relationships with medical thought leaders
* Proven ability to work with clients on projects, ensuring they meet strategic marketing and medical needs
* Excellent understanding of scientific/pharmacologic principles and mechanisms of action
* Ability to identify internal resources required to deliver output to client
* Ability to take the editorial lead for coordinating delivery of sold scientifically-focused activities to client.
The role will involve heavy interaction with the client teams, requiring regular travel within the USA and occasional travel within Europe. In addition, the individual will be required to interact with internal teams.
In this role, the individual will
* Research and write primary and secondary manuscripts, slide kits, and other medical education initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree or equivalent (PhD preferred) in health science discipline and have worked in the agency environment with a proven track record in:
* Medical writing and editing
* High level of client satisfaction
* Strong client-centric attitude
They are likely to have academic and/or Pharma industry research experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Index Pharmaceutical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Clinical Research and Medical Communications sectors in the UK and mainland Europe. Established in 1998, Index Pharmaceutical benefits from many established relationships with top global CRO’s, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Communications Agencies, Biotech’s, Market Access and Health Economics Consultancies.
Our dedicated team of Consultants offer a confidential recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike and can be contacted on 01252 615100 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this position please e-mail your CV quoting our reference number.
182-184 Fleet Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1252 615100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1252 810700|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|