Company: EF Medical
Location: Central Oxford
Closing Date: 10 Jun 13
Type: Full Time
Salary (ÂŁ): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Pension,30 days hols
Senior Medical Writer for a leading medical education agency.
Senior Medical Writer Central Oxford £45k + Benefits
*Brand new offices * Great Team * Work in Historic Oxford!!
Our client , a leading medical education agency seeks a Senior Medical Writer. You will be responsible for the provision of strategically driven medical writing, editing and proof-reading services to account teams.
and championing editorial working practices.
Medical Writing and Editing:
• Writes and manages delivery of scientific content for a range of medical communications activities that meet client needs, internal quality standards and timelines
• Provides impeccable writing services to key clients
• Is the Lead Writer for one or more major accounts
• Provides the main point of contact on matters of scientific content for the client and thought leaders
• Oversees editorial delivery for themselves and other editorial team members; monitoring the quality, style and accuracy of editorial work across a range of activities and provides timely, consistent and constructive feedback
• Able to juggle several projects and accounts, managing incoming workload effectively across writing teams and maintaining standards of excellence in finished products
• Takes briefs directly from clients / other stakeholders with no supervision; provides briefs to other team members
• Ensures editorial style is appropriate and of the highest standard
• Can write to a high standard, with minimal supervision, across a spectrum of projects, from the highly scientific to the strongly marketing
• Capable of creating many types of project (e.g. manuscripts, slide decks, websites, training programmes, advisory boards)
Superb career opportunity! Contact us now!
3 Blandy House,