Company: Just Pharma
Location: Main cities and home based
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Good Package
Just Pharma are currently assisting in the search for Clinical Research Associates at the CRA, CRA II and SCRA level for a leading company within the pharmaceutical industry. This will be based in offices across Russia or fully from Home.
The key responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA/SCRA) are to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations, performing clinical on-site monitoring activities, collecting regulatory documentation, performing qualification, initiation, monitoring and termination of investigational sites in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities of a CRA/SCRA:
• Take responsibility for specific tasks on projects, or acts as the main CRA/SCRA contact on individual projects
• Strong regulatory knowledge including GCP
• Strong computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel & Word.
• Train team members on selected tasks
A successful CRA/SCRA candidate will:
• Have substantial monitoring experience within the field of clinical research
• Be educated to a degree level in a life science
• Be competent in both written and oral English
• Have the ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact Simon on +44 1707 817626.
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, CRA 1, CRA 2, Senior Clinical Research Associate, SCRA, CRA II, CRA I, Russia CRA, Global CRA, European CRA, Justpharma, Just Pharma, Monitoring, Clinical Trial, Drug Trial, Trial Sites, Clinical, Clinical research, Moscow, Russia
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.