Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 01 Nov 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
A global pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland is actively looking for a Senior Global Study Manager with extensive experience in managing international clinical studies.
• Manages study operational plan and CRO activities, including project timelines & quality of deliverables, and managing approved trial budget(s)
• Lead multiple cross functional study teams.
• Coordinates internal and external clinical development activities of all team members involved in the design and conduct of assigned clinical trials
• Contributes to relevant study documentation including clinical protocols, statistical analysis plan, clinical study reports as well as operational plans.
• Proactively identifies project risks and resolves with limited supervision
• Participates in the selection of Investigators and vendors
• Assists with protocol design and medical issue resolution
• Participates in study data review and other review activities as assigned
• Work closely with other teams in the organization
• Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
• BS or Masters Degree in Nursing, life science, or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 6 or more years of project management experience with clinical studies in a sponsor settings.
• Proven track record showing clear proficiency in clinical project management skills
• Solid vendor management skills, e.g. CRO, Laboratory & Clinical supply logistics
• Broad understanding of clinical operations related to clinical development functions
• Demonstrates detailed understanding of all aspects of clinical protocol design and implementation & overall drug development
• Demonstrates ability to effectively interface with medical personnel at clinical site(s
• Demonstrates ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams both internally & externally
• Possesses excellent oral communications skills
• Detail and team oriented with excellent cross-functional team leadership and participation skills
• Desire to learn and tackle new challenges is imperative
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
For more information please contact me on Vamsi.email@example.com or call me on 0044-(0)12072556638
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.