Company: SEC Recruitment
Location: West London
Reference: SD 32213
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Negotiable Salary, Strong Benefits Package
Senior Clinical Project Manager - Late Stage ResearchOffice Based in West LondonA growing mid-sized CRO which has grown in excess of 40% over the past four years and is specialised in the delivery of late phase studies (Phase III and post-marketing - interventional & non-interventional), with a major American healthcare firm as their parent company, is seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager on a permanent basis. ...
Senior Clinical Project Manager - Late Stage Research
Office Based in West London
A growing mid-sized CRO which has grown in excess of 40% over the past four years and is specialised in the delivery of late phase studies (Phase III and post-marketing - interventional & non-interventional), with a major American healthcare firm as their parent company, is seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Working cross-functionally to lead large international late stage clinical trials
- Create and update project plans and timelines
- Manage the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task during the study process according to agreed timelines and project requirements
- Responsible for all project specific sponsor contacts, approving investigator study budgets
- Participate in and contribute to bid proposals and bid defence
- Protocol authorisation where required
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, Data Management)
- Prepare project management reports for clients and internal personnel/management
- Main point of contact for the sponsor
In order to apply for this position you must have the following:
- At least 12 months' experience of managing Phase IIIa, IIIb and IV clinical trials and/or Non-Interventional studies within a CRO environment
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a life science or equivalent healthcare/scientific qualification
- Demonstrable ability to lead large international studies and understand complex study designs
- Project focused financial management experience
- Will also ideally have had exposure to bid defence and proposal development (though candidates without this experience will also be considered)
This role represents a great opportunity to join a growing company enjoying a lot of success and bid wins, with extensive investment currently coming into the business from their blue-chip parent organisation.
As well as a great working environment, this organisation can also offer you a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career development opportunities available due to the successful growth of the business.
To explore this opportunity further or to place yourself under immediate consideration please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com or call Sam Doherty on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 for full details.
Key Words: Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Late Phase, Phase IIIb, Phase IV, Post-Marketing, Phase 3b, Phase IV, CPM, Study Manager, Project Management, Senior CPM, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Global Study Manager, CSM, Global Project Manager, Global Clinical Project Manager, CRO, International, Clinical Team Manager, Clinical Trial Manager
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.