Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Key People are recruiting for a contract Outsourcing Manager to work for our global pharmaceutical client based in Switzerland.
We have an exciting opportunity for a contract Outsourcing Manager to work for our global pharmaceutical client based in Switzerland.
The position is paying a highly lucrative day rate.
For more information please contact Stuart Gregory on +44(0)1727 817638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written)
1. At least 5 years experience in Drug Development in Pharmaceutical Industry or with a vendor/provider; from Pharma – specific experience in outsourcing, contracting, sourcing, of clinical services; from Vendor/Provider – specific experience in proposals, legal terms and conditions, business development.
2. Excellent understanding of the clinical development process and the management of clinical trials.
3. Very knowledgeable with the CRO/Central Labs/Specialty Provider marketplace.
4. Excellent understanding of common pricing and contracting models for clinical services.
5. Excellent financial understanding (understanding of cost drivers and benchmarks for clinical trials) as it relates to contacts and cost reductions; ability to speak intelligently regarding cost drivers and comparative analysis.
6. Demonstrated ability of completing projects on time and within budget.
7. Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
8. Excellent understanding of contracts (including basic legal understanding of terms and conditions).
9. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
10. Strong problem solving skills. 11. Demonstrated willingness to make decisions and to take responsibility for such.
12. Excellent interpersonal skills (team player).
"outsourcing" "contracts manager" "early development" "sourcing" "procurement"
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.