Company: SEC Recruitment
Reference: SD 282945
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Company Car/Allowance, Benefits Package
Clinical Research Associate (All Levels) - Reduced/Regionalised Monitoring (All UK Regions)Home BasedA major international CRO is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a position within a new team in their organisation, focused on the monitoring of projects for a specific major pharmaceutical company. The role incorporates regionalised monitoring, while you are only required to spend an average of 1-2 days per week out on site. ...
Clinical Research Associate (All Levels) - Reduced/Regionalised Monitoring (All UK Regions)
A major international CRO is currently seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a position within a new team in their organisation, focused on the monitoring of projects for a specific major pharmaceutical company. The role incorporates regionalised monitoring, while you are only required to spend an average of 1-2 days per week out on site.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's
- Participate in investigator meetings where required
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years’ monitoring experience within the UK.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Oncology experience advantageous but not a necessity
This vacancy represents a great opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team, regionalising your travel and reducing the amount of time you spend on site each week. In this position you will also only be responsible for a singular protocol during your 1st 12 months.
For a candidate with the desired skills and experience this organisation is prepared to offer a highly competitive package, with a defined career path to progress to a Senior CRA role and beyond.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Sam Doherty. Alternatively, please forward your CV to Sam.Doherty@secpharma.com.
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.