Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 23 May 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
Key People are recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to work for our global pharmaceutical client based in Switzerland.
We are searching for an International Clinical Project Manager to work for our global pharmaceutical client based in Switzerland.
1. Support Programme Manager in ensuring all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards. Assigned responsibilities can include development of specific sections of protocol and related documents; development of study tools, guidelines, and training materials; management of clinical study material; and implementation of issue resolution plans.
2. Support Programme Manager in preparation of clinical outsourcing specifications and in the follow-up with day to day operational activities with the Contract Research Organization(s) (CROs).
3. Support Programme Manager in managing interactions with Global Clinical Development Operations and other relevant functions including Drug Supply Management and company local medical organizations.
4. Update regularly all trial information databases and tracking systems in order to manage accuracy of information.
5. Contribute to the ongoing scientific review of the clinical trial data during the course of the trial.
6. Support Programme Manager in delegated aspects of trial data analysis and reporting.
7. May assist in program level activities (e.g., tracking of CD&MA brand-related publications, development of clinical sections of regulatory documents like Investigators’ Brochures, briefing books
· Bachelor degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare is required accompanied by =4 years of involvement with clinical study planning, execution, reporting and publishing activities (either at a local medical organization, investigational site, pharmaceutical company/CRO, or clinical fellowship program).
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.