Company: Just Pharma
Closing Date: 21 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Just Pharma are currently searching for a number of CRA/ Clinical Research Associates across the Czech Republic, on behalf of a number of leading global clients. The opportunities can be offered for both office and home based working, at various levels of seniority.
The key responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) are to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations, performing clinical on-site monitoring activities, collecting regulatory documentation, performing qualification, initiation, monitoring and termination of investigational sites in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Strong computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel & Word.
• Strong regulatory knowledge including GCP
• Train team members on selected tasks
• Take responsibility for specific tasks on projects, or acts as the main CRA contact on individual projects
A successful candidate will:
• Be educated to a degree level in a life science
• Be competent in both written and oral English
• Have substantial monitoring experience within the field of clinical research
For further information on this position or to have a confidential conversation please contact Simon on +44(0)1707 817 629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, SCRA, Justpharma, Just Pharma, Monitoring, Clinical Trial, Drug Trial, Trial Sites, Czech Republic, Prague, Monitor, Clinical Research.
2nd Floor Albany Chambers, Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||0044 1707 830300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.