Company: Key People Limited
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: Extensve benefits!
Key People are looking for a home based Senior CRA to work for our global CRO client insourced to a leading Pharmaceutical company.
APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK FLUENT GERMAN
Required skills, Experience and education:
- Excellent site monitoring and management skills;
- Few years of relevant clinical research Experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries;
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- University Degree (life science) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology);
- Fluency in German and English language.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution, nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology.
Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries.
Thorough understanding of the drug development process.
Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal.
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.